PDA

View Full Version : Cabair Pathfinder

mb2ai
30th Jan 2008, 20:55
Hello fellow ppunerz,

Ive some questions about Cabair (or any other FTO) modular training.....

In the early stages, when youre doing your PPL, do you have to do an IMC? Seeing as your going to do a proper instrument rating?

Also do you have to do a ME class rating at this point if you do a ME CPL later on?... I dont quite get it....

I thought you do your multi engine rating with your CPL, hence you get a MECPL.....then you get a MEIR.........

Can sombody help clear this up.:confused:

Also Im a bit fed up with the early learning centre brochure and the Cabair (maze of a) website, which keeps saying 'call for an accurate quotation'!!!:ugh:
The same bleeding phone number all the time, and there seems to be only one person who can answer my questions, who always seems to be busy:ugh:.

Can some of you out there let me know roug prices for the CPL and IR and MCC at bournemouth. Also a rough estimation on accommodation in bournemouth.

Thanks in anticipation for your help. I wish happy landings to you all!!

MB:ok:

chris-squire
30th Jan 2008, 22:17
Heidi Hi,

Im starting Pathfinder (now AES) with Cabair in March (ATPL's starting July)....

Order or events on this route is as follows: -

PPL (Usually OFT or MFC) - £7k

Hour Build (OFT or MFC) - £6k

AES inc. ATPL's, CPL, ME, IR, MCC and JOC - £28k

CAA Test Fee'sand Licence issue etc etc - £3k (ish)

Total Training Cost £44k (approx)

Cant comment on the rent etc as Im staying at home but hope that helps wiht the Cabair part. You need to speak to Jane Brookfield.

Good Luck

CS :ok: