PDA

View Full Version : BA

ex dog
30th Jan 2008, 19:02
Hi Guys and Girls, maybe the wrong place to post this , but very intrigued

I Flew recently from Entebbe to London Heathrow with Wife and 18 month old son ,

now understanable he sits on either my lap or wifes lap , but here is the good one
he has no meal even though he is on Semi solids , i pay 75 / 80 usd for his return ticket + taxes total usd 300 +

But he has a baggage allowance of 23kgs

very odd

PAXboy
31st Jan 2008, 03:35
It sounds as if you are expecting the world of commercial airlines to be logical, consistent and explicable????? :ugh: :}

I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different.
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

apaddyinuk
2nd Feb 2008, 13:12
There is no meal tray for your infant....but there is baby food!!!!

Glamgirl
2nd Feb 2008, 23:51
You should have ordered a baby meal for your kid. As you didn't pay for a seat for your child (although I'm sure you felt like you had due to the fees), you don't get a meal for him/her. Also, whether your child is on solids or not, I wouldn't recommend for you to feed him/her the adult food. It's full of processed stuff and lots of salt, sugar and fat. Not good for delicate babies. If you want to order a baby meal or any other special meal, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance, preferably longer. And we carry baby food as well, in case parents don't bring their own (always advisable).

HTH,

Gg