PDA

View Full Version : A320 type rating+ line training

flyblindboy
27th Jan 2008, 15:57
Can anyone tell me anything about Airline training partnership www.simulator-experience.com (http://www.simulator-experience.com) My friend has just had an interview with their head of training and he tells me that they are offering a 320 rating and 75 hrs of line training with the possability of a first airline placement with Air Arabia or NAS. Has anyone done this and is it for real, are there any pitfalls. Ive just finished my frozen ATPL and need an MCC. Do they do this as well.

Many thanks

Dave

scooby79
27th Jan 2008, 22:31
I think the £24,000 without a job is a bit of a pitfall. But hey, some people are insane so why not go for it. Or you could get an MCC and then apply for a job where they pay you. You can't have even tried but are thinking about doing this course. Why? I don't understand but want to know why you would do that before even being qualified for the jobs you want.

dartagnan
28th Jan 2008, 10:57
you go nowhere with 75 hours line training.

lot of companies are asking for 300-500h on their aircraft and 1500 hours total time.

check ppjn.com, and you will see by yourself.

AirNout
28th Jan 2008, 18:10
Hello all,

did the TR with them, the quality is good thats for sure but as every selfsponsored TR the question is if you want to take the risk or not?? I did my LST the 2nd of December and 10days later I finished the course by doing the base check in Cyprus.

If you want to do a good TR, where you can all the personal time you need, you have the right people here and the simulators in Amsterdam are also the best you can get!