PDA

View Full Version : Airqaurius Pays Top Notch!!!

pkop
26th Jan 2008, 15:43
I heard FO'S GET $7K PER MONTH!!!
Can ann1 confirm pls,or give me an idea??:D

kuito16
27th Jan 2008, 08:28
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! no even close!!!!!

Contract Dog
27th Jan 2008, 11:08
Is it just me or is there a distinct smell of rodent in here?

Dog

Gooneybird
27th Jan 2008, 11:38
Quick pilots IQ test. Finish the sentence:

Q 1. If it sounds too good to be true......

A.

kalahari_hound
27th Jan 2008, 17:16
R10 000 basic. About a $130 a day on contract depending on contract. R120 S&T per day if you fly in SA. One month on contract with about 10 days back in SA of which only 7 is off. Have fun

sicilian
28th Jan 2008, 09:41
..............RT?

Hot Shots
31st Jan 2008, 20:38
7000 Zim$ maybe.......... :E

Champagne Lover
16th Feb 2008, 04:57
None of you have mentioned the best part about flying for Airquarius: Their C.P.! PB is one very unlikeable person. If you want to start hating flying quickly, just get him in the cockpit or simulator with you. You'll quit flying very quickly and go sell insurance..... Some people enjoy hurting others. They can't -(are not able to, because they can then be successfully prosecuted)physically hurt you, but try proving psychological abuse.......even to the company's owner/s.

four engine jock
16th Feb 2008, 07:34
If your have time for freelance flying call 082-340-0226 Easy flying ,home every night.
EXTRA CASH!!!!!!!!!

battman
14th Mar 2008, 17:10
The hunt for the "Lesser Known Airqurius F/O" is on (there will shortly be a grand total of 4)with hardly any being trained, seems the "BUT YOU GET S&T" thing just isnt working anymore. Guess there is always the "TREEEEE"

gloBALcleaner
14th Mar 2008, 18:52
The circus tent here is full of holes, the rain is pouring in, the lions have escaped to better pastures but the freakshow is still there....the squint, the skinny, the warped, the dwarf, etc. Send your CV!! Oops wait you did already and he fitted right in here in the freakshow!!

But the tree is withered, NO MORE FRUIT, just the bad apples......maybe we need to use another GARDEN SERVICE:E

SIERRA ECHO XRAY
14th Mar 2008, 21:20
Pig Latin at works?????:=

With Flash...
26th Mar 2008, 16:51
I trying to work this out. Take your basic (with is KAK):(, then covert that to USD, then add your hard earned contract S&T (with a roster that changes 5 times a day, everyday) multiply that but 30 days in a tour. (oh, you will be asked to extend cause there are no pilots left) then you add that to your basic. And you dont come close to $7K a month. Even if you got an ATPL, or are a senior F/O (about 6 months will qualify you for this).:eek:

Now, however if you are a Capt. By using the same formula and cosidering you go to Baghdad for a month and only have legal days off. Then you should get about $8k a month. But thats only when you on tour.:*

On the plus side, the flying is great and you can get a cup of coffee and a meal (chicken beef or fish) :yuk:. So its pretty sweet and that makes all the difference.

But seriously, despite the poor bucks and the :confused: back home. If you are lucky to go on tour you will fly with the best dam bunch of guys and girls you will ever have the pleasure of knowing.

So here :Dis to the AQ crew. The guys ajnd girls who fly all day and night, put up with all the :mad: , into I-Rak (which is not a war zone). All just to come back for a quite drink and a party....:ok::ok::ok:

Sardyn
26th Mar 2008, 20:00
Yep. Good bunch.:cool: Just a pitty it is becoming really lonely...:\:rolleyes::{

kalahari_hound
28th Mar 2008, 07:51
Oh by the way, new FO's now get a basic of R9000 haaahaa. Inflation is going the other way at AirHilarious :D:ok::ugh:

battman
7th Apr 2008, 15:07
you could always start a garden service:}