PDA

View Full Version : Ir/cpl/me/nr

aviat08
25th Jan 2008, 23:58
hello everybody...
my name is aviat08 and i am long distance student from germany.
in august 2007 i passed my ATPL exams in gatwick and now i am ready to continue with my rest of the flying part CPL/IR/ME/Night R.

due to financial limitations i am still looking for flightschools which are not so expensiv.

does anybody know a flightschool (with experiance/Accommodation etc etc)) where i can start my flying part??
or....
is there a possibilty to do some of the flying part in the USA without conversion.
what i mean is, does anybody know a F.S in the USA which do JAA training??

my plan is to do the IR and ME part (which is a rating) in spain and then come to the UK and do the CPL and NR.
the reason is
1. is cheaper
2. once i have my IR-ME rating, i just need to do 15h instead of 25h for the CPL

i appreciate if anybody can help me with his experiance or have a cheaper concept.
thank you
aviat08

vlieger
26th Jan 2008, 00:04
The cheapest would be to do it in the USA as far as I can see (I'm no expert). There are some affordable flying schools in Florida that are JAA compliant and that do ME and IR, such as Naples and Ormond Beach Aviation.

aviat08
26th Jan 2008, 15:12
hello thread, thank you for the answere. do you have any name of the flight school in orlando or naples???

maxdrypower
26th Jan 2008, 17:38
good lord , scroggs where are you , try putting orlando or florida and flight schools in the search engine or even try looking at the thread above saying read before you post a question . You will find loads of info all over the place

aviat08
26th Jan 2008, 19:15
...any UK flightschools that you can offer???
i found a school calls Wolverhampton Airport Flight Centre.
does anybody have some feedbacks (instructor/accommodation etc etc?)about this school??

maxdrypower
27th Jan 2008, 09:44
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

G SXTY
27th Jan 2008, 10:10
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=222248&highlight=Wolverhampton+Airport+Flight+Centre

Try typing "Wolverhampton Airport Flight Centre" into the search . . . :)

Tahir
27th Jan 2008, 10:22
Hello,
I advise u to check Phoenix east Aviation (Daytona Florida).
www.pea.com
Regards.