PDA

View Full Version : Loganair

mlee
24th Jan 2008, 14:46
Hi could anyone please tell me who the chief pilot is at Loganair, and what address I would send my CV too?

Regards Mark

clear prop!!!
25th Jan 2008, 00:02
I’m sorry, but here follows a rant!...

It never ceases to amaze me how little personal effort some people think they have to put into finding a job.

Loganair….have you ever thought of typing ‘Loganair’ into google then looking under the careers tab???..you know the site... it's the one you look at when you find out all about the airline you want to work for and tailor your CV towards:rolleyes:

Now… if you wanted to be a ‘little’ creative, ..call them and ask the question… they WILL tell you!, and you will get a current and, correct name to write to, (to, not too!).

If I had simply replied that the man you want to write to was Cpt Phil McSporan, would you have addressed your CV to him?

(BTW, Loganair want online applications unless you know someone who will put you forward.) as has been written here many times.

This forum is full of people who think the answer to their next job is here and at the stroke of a few keys…..IT IS NOT!!!

Do your homework…fight your own battle. It’s tough.

Those of us who have used their initiative and have found jobs are more than happy to help, but take exception to spoon-feeding the most basic of readily available information

If it was as simple,…. everyone would be in a job!:ugh:

fatobs
25th Jan 2008, 10:38
well said clear prop could not have put it better myself

vetflyer
25th Jan 2008, 20:26
so it [email protected]

then ?

enjoy your ranting ..............

ABO944
25th Jan 2008, 22:18
Also try [email protected] & [email protected]

Nice guys :}

mlee
26th Jan 2008, 08:46
Yea I had Phil McSporan, I was merely trying to cross check my references, some people on here clearly have too much time on their hands!!

Regards,

Mark

DB6
26th Jan 2008, 10:57
I can't wait......:}:}:ok::ok:

combineharvester
26th Jan 2008, 13:09
if you wanted a different approach.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/boyhammond/mug.jpg

slightly different to an email or letter. Not sure of the success rate mind!

best of british

p.s: i applied conventionally!

MIKECR
26th Jan 2008, 13:38
The online application process is apparently being taken a bit more seriously now. I dont think they looked at it previously. Everyone used to send cv's to Paul Dandeker but a new Fligh Ops director in place seems to be using the online system, as it was intended in the 1st place. I even hear he might be considering using local Scottish pilots again!! That would be a turn up for the books!