PDA

View Full Version : Eaglejet A320 in the Far East

PosClimb
22nd Jan 2008, 06:58
Anyone recently completed the Eaglejet A320 program in the Far East.

Did it go smooth? Was it worth it in the end?

dartagnan
22nd Jan 2008, 16:39
none of these pilots who "pay to fly" are happy or they would post some good feedbacks here...

in fact, most don't have even finished the course they have paid for.

Stay away from them!

PosClimb
22nd Jan 2008, 19:24
And you know this how?

There seems to be very little information that's first hand... it's always second hand... friend of a friend type info...

I don't know, with the global recession sorta, maybe already here, I don't even know if 500 hours in a 737 or A320 would help much...

They'll probably soon want 1500 to 2000 hours on type...

dartagnan
22nd Jan 2008, 21:44
how do I know it?

easy...I am typed on the 320, and many friends are typed and don't find any job. the one who got jobs are paying companies ,and then write me after 2-3 months telling me they are unhappy and they even suggest me to keep my $.

I got email from companies who ask me for 500h and 1000-2000h total.
it seems to change for 2008.

there is a post "line training", since months, none has reported getting a job after this "pay to work"scam, exception maybe for 1 guy.

the 2-3 companies who try to ripoff pilots are jetblue in maroco, atlasjet in turkey, indigo in india, and pegasus.

as long people pay to work, airlines won't hire pilots!why should they?

if my dentist pays me, why should I pay him?

PosClimb
22nd Jan 2008, 23:40
if my dentist pays me, why should I pay him?

C'mon, you're trying to apply 'common sense' and 'reason' to aviation...

To understand aviation you need to think in more mystical, transcendent ways :ugh:

It's kinda like trying to reconcile the notion of an omni-benelovent God with the Problem of Evil.... You can't apply the normal ways of thinking....

Sonic69
9th Jul 2008, 03:58
So far, I have not heard 1st hand info either way. No one has said they were successful or unsuccessful with the program.

Has nobody done this?

MIKECR
9th Jul 2008, 11:10
I just happened to have a look at the eaglejet website. Do I read correctly, that you actually have to pay to fly(as an FO) on even the likes of the Navajo/Chieftan??

Mike Alpha
9th Jul 2008, 21:39
So, is actually anyone doing the A320 program in the Far East?:ugh:

Antonio Montana.

Apart from bashing Dartagnan, could you post some facts about Eaglejet's program/programs in the Far East?:confused:

This thread started in January, but there hasn't been anyone giving any real info, and no actual first hand experience has been posted yet.:hmm:

With this in mind, the only logical conclusion is that there is no actual Far East program working.:cool:

MIKECR
9th Jul 2008, 21:46
Probably not much info as nobody wants to own up that theyve paid thousands to eaglejet

Sonic69
10th Jul 2008, 05:55
I would think that if someone got ripped off they would be more than happy to shout it to the whole world!