PDA

View Full Version : Moncton Flight College - JAA PPL Course Starting 24th March

chris-squire
15th Jan 2008, 15:02
Hi,

Slim chance I know but anyone on here starting the JAA PPL course @ MFC on the 24th March???

Cheers

CS :)

WALSue
3rd Feb 2008, 20:25
I'm just in the process of emailing them for some info so you never know!

chris-squire
3rd Feb 2008, 20:34
Good luck with that. Have you emailed Gerald Riddett?

When are you looking to go out there?

WALSue
3rd Feb 2008, 20:38
Yes, emailed Gerald (it was the first email address I found on the website!)
I'm looking in to March/April if possible as I'm getting frustrated with the weather here in England.

Was originally looking in the Florida/California but all the expense for the visas etc put me off!

Good luck with your PPL!

chris-squire
5th Feb 2008, 13:33
Cool, I'll be out there starting 24th March. Let me know if you're going to be there at the same time. How have you found Gerald getting back to you? He seems a nice enough guy but isn't that quick on emails. But to be fair he is instructing most of the day I think.

WALSue
5th Feb 2008, 14:11
Funnily enough I've just been checking my email and was wondering what I'd done to offend him!
Hopefully he'll get back in touch soon.

I was thinking of going there some time late March if pos, just see how things go

chris-squire
5th Feb 2008, 14:25
Oh good its not just me then!

I would chase him up if I were you. How long ago did you email him? I started to get frustrated in the end and went back to Cabair to say that I had legitimate questions that needed answering ASAP. Cabair then contacted MFC and low and behold I had a response within a few hours. Shouldn't have to do that though¬

WALSue
5th Feb 2008, 19:50
Only emailed 3 days ago so will leave it a little longer I think
I've contacted a fair few flying schools over the past year. An awful lot of places just don't respond to emails and a few struggle with the phone too.

PPLdreamer
5th Feb 2008, 22:50
Hi Walsue & Chris...

I'm new around here but this forum is so great I want to stay!

Let me know if and what kind of answer you both get, due yesterday by coincidence I also wrote to this school asking info for PPL/FR+NR (minimal time ndd & prices all incl - no surprises!).

I want to com pair with the many offer & quotes that I got from schools in SA mainly because looks like that I didn't need to convert from ICAO PPL/SA PPL to JAA PPL (or at least should be easier!) - sorry, I'm too new in these terms, much to learn still.

Pls post any news about this school. Thx, cheers, M

PPLdreamer
6th Feb 2008, 19:13
Hi again Walsue & Chris...

Even I didn't see any of reacting to my email requesting info for a JAA PPL at Moncton CA, please ignore it, not need anymore!
I just got from theirs JAA Chief Instructor Mr. Gerald Riddett a complete introdutory email & 6 attached brochures with detailed course strutures, duration, contents, prices... from 0 hours to 0-ATPL, with their Moncton-Cobair joint-venture, really nice.

Good luck also for yr replies and courses:ok:
Cheers