PDA

View Full Version : How many exams do you take in one sitting?

Trolle
15th Jan 2008, 14:10
Here I am studying for the ATPL(A) distance learning. 1200 hours, airline experience, instructor, etc., so it's a lot of repetition and a lot of new things (the amount of useless information the JAA requires one to learn is absurd). My distance learning course is in 3 stages, so I'm assuming most take their exams in three stages also. Question is:

How many exams do people usually do in one sitting?

4 (as in 3 stages...roughly); 7 (half and half); more; less; anyone sit 14 at once, if that is even possible, legally and mentally?

lc_aerobatics
15th Jan 2008, 14:14
My mate who was really bored took all 14 on one sitting, CAA had to call FTO to check up history on him.

Most of my mates take 4x3 , I'm doing 5 and 9 :ugh:.... (mainly because I didn't pass 2 ....:mad:)

ITFC1
15th Jan 2008, 14:14
I did mine at Bristol, so i did two sittings, this allowed 4(i think) other sittings for resits.

I did fail two but passed them 2nd time.

I think you get 6 sittings in total and can take any amount you like in one particular sitting, i am not 100% sure so somebody else might clarify this.

Make sure you leave enough sittings to get any resits in, if required of course.

good luck