PDA

View Full Version : Wg Cdr Walter M

PhoenixDaCat
13th Jan 2008, 21:58
Back in December I was extremely lucky to have a back seat trip in an F3 with 111 Sqn. I was allowed to take a camera up with me, and naturally took a few pictures, and also a few short snippets of video.

I uploaded these to YouTube, so that I could share my experience with friends and family, and marked them all as private, so that no one could see them without being invited to, or so I thought. I accidentally failed to hide one of the videos of a loop.

A YouTube user added a comment to the video warning me that the video shouldn't be public, due to the OSA and MOD requirements. I removed the video and sent a private message response to the user, thanking him for his advice.

Below is the exchange of messages that have since taken place. All messages are cut and pasted. The spelling is as he typed.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I'm not entirely convinced that he is who he says he is, but I might be mistaken :}

Jan 07, 2008, 3.25pm

Me> Cheers for the heads up re the F3 video.

WalterOk thankyou for doing this. I am a Sqn Ldr, but the persone had no right authorizing you to post this unfortunatly. If he was caught he could be arrested for breaking the official secrets act aswell. Authorization is too come from the MoD. They are the only people that are able to authorize such videos being posted on internet sights.

Thanks Again

Sqn Ldr CS Thompson, 25 Sqn Flight Crew.

Jan 07, 2008, 3.29pm (Similar message to 4 min ago)

Walter
Thankyou. The person you asked should not of authorized. Only the MoD can do this, if these videos are caught in one of their random sweeps across the interent, they will prosecute you, you understand? I am a sqn ldr and have been asked many times about these videos and i always say no to cover my back.

Sqn Ldr CS Thomspon, 25 Sqn, Flight Crew.

Jan 10, 3.38pm
Me
How come over at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-U3-9UO0w you are an airman? Very quick rise through the ranks that.

Jan 12, 8.30am
Walter
several people use this acount at 25sqn. We decided to make 1 account for everyone here. And seeing as im a higher ranking person, i think you need to grow up and resight the official secrets act again. YOU of all people should no that posting these videos is illegal. The MoD has been told about these videos and a swift reply from them assures, action will be taken on those who post videos like these.
If you would like to take this further, im sure i can arrange for an appointment with an Air Commodore. We will see who is smart then, because your feet wouldnt touch the ground, and your ass would be in prison for these videos and you wouldnt be able to fight the case. There is enough evidence here to put you and your Gp Cptn in prison for a long time.
Im sure you dont want to be kicked out of the RAF with dishonoury leave do you?

At this point a mate suggested I should ask him a few questions.

Jan 12, 3.58pm
MeA few questions for you then:

What did your current Station Commander used to fly?

Who's the JENGO on 25 Sqn?

and what is your GPTN number, and when can I call you to verify you are who you say you are? Also, given that I can't find you in DDirectory, a service number would help me to verify you are who you say you are.

Jan 12, 8.50pm
Walter
Ok i've had several emails forwarded to me about you, and i have had enough. I have warned Sqaudron Leader CS Thompson, and i am now warning YOU, as your superior officer.

As you seem to think CS Thompson is not a real person please see the following link under flying section, following his promotion this month:

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/index.cfm?storyid=448ACE56-1143-EC82-2E111BE3B6648C56

I am also concerned on how you think grammer is important in QUICK messages. The RAF Police contacted me erlier warning me about this issue, and the case has been cancelled.
In my opinion the both of you are showing the RAF up.
He is correct in what he says in: Breaking the 'Official Secrets Act 1989' Please see section - 2, subsection (2).

This ends now, and it will return to 'civilised' conversations.

I have more important things to do, rather than dealing with officers beaving inapropriately.
Please contact me to make sure this is understood.
And please note this is a friendly message.

Wing Commander JC Prescot - Commandng Officer 25 Squadron.

This guy is a muppet of the highest order, as he has commented on another F3 video, posted by someone else, where is claims to be an a/c techie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-U3-9UO0w

This guy's account, 25boysontheground, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=25boysontheground, has been closed over night, and the latest message, from his Wing Commander, comes from a new account, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Overloadedwarhead2

I really find it hard to understand why someone would want to make out that they are something that they are not! Oh, and for my sins, I'm VR(T), which I know to some is akin to being a Walt in itself :}

PS - When I had my CAT2 medical, the SMO told me that I would see how pilots are superhuman. My hat goes off to you. How you can do a job in all of that flight safety kit, in such a cramped environment, for hours at a time, in peace time conditions, never mind war, is beyond me.

And many thanks to 111 Sqn for a fantastic day.

Pontius Navigator
13th Jan 2008, 22:05
Phoenix, that's a cracker.

I think it is 100% certain that the muppets are not a sqn ldr or a wg cdr. They simply could not mangle a quick email reply like that. It is simply impossible.

Mr-AEO
13th Jan 2008, 22:05
:O:D so funny, what a walt

RAFEmployee
13th Jan 2008, 22:34
Sounds like a twelve year old "I want to be an RAF man" w*nker.

Just tell him that:)

TMK1
13th Jan 2008, 22:39
phoenix

check your PMs

lastmanstanding
13th Jan 2008, 22:42
CS Thompson! Def not at 25 and more importantly.............................. def not a BLOKE!!!:p
What school of dancing did this fool escape from:}

RAFEmployee
13th Jan 2008, 22:48
HAHA! I've seen people try to give a diffrent identity here and there, I think it's funny to see people do this and get caught out

Archimedes
13th Jan 2008, 23:25
Ask him what the subject matter of his DRP was when he attended ACSC...

FFP
14th Jan 2008, 00:09
Ask him what the subject matter of his DRP was when he attended ACSC...

Don't think the REAL CS Thompson has done ACSC yet....so the fake doesn't have much of a chance ;) (he could use the line that he's only just promoted and so ACSC is still to come)

Def a wind up. Wouldn't worry about it.

Tip for idiots. If you're going to pretend to be someone, at least check the gender is the same (or the person comes from where you say you come from !!)

PS Anyone else ever used the term "Flight Crew" in correspondance :ok:

On_The_Top_Bunk
14th Jan 2008, 00:11
Best laugh I have had on here for a while. It's been a little quiet recently.

Please point the chimp to this thread so he can speak for himself.

Tigs2
14th Jan 2008, 00:20
OTTB

I am wondering from one of the contributors on this thread (2 posts), if the individual has already visited;)

Archimedes
14th Jan 2008, 00:34
FFP, I didn't mean 'him' (who isn't a him), but OC 25(F) who apparently was a very cross bunny at 2050 on 12 Jan.

I am in no doubt at all that it's a wind up, unless JP has been dropped on his head at a mess night and has lost the ability to write :}

anotherthing
14th Jan 2008, 10:41
If it's not a wind up, I am saddened by the low standard of spelling and grammar amongst the Officer Corps today.

Authorization is too come from the MoD. They are the only people that are able to authorize such videos being posted on internet sights.

Etc!

XV277
14th Jan 2008, 10:57
and your ass would be in prison for these videos

Is said Squadron Leader a septic?

snapper41
14th Jan 2008, 11:45
Interesting how the alleged Wg Cdr can a) mis-spell his own surname; b) sign himself 'commanding officer' rather than 'officer commanding'; and c) write '25 Sqn' rather than 'XXV(F) Sqn'. :hmm:

StopStart
14th Jan 2008, 14:32
Legend. Almost up to arrse (http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=48629.html) standards of Waltfinder Generalship too!

I hope he finds his way here too cos I is a wing Cdre too and you carnt post this vid on the interent. Its the official secrets act 1918-1939-1989 and you'll be persecuted if you do. Plus I'll tell the air commode too.

Mr C Hinecap
14th Jan 2008, 15:22
StopStart - were you my 2nd RO a couple of years back? I'd know that prose anywhere!

:(