PDA

View Full Version : BPIAA vs Kunpeng Flight Schools

kowloonman
13th Jan 2008, 01:58
Hi,
I am here to gather information about the two flight schools that I may be most probably to join in near future. I have read the comments about "the bright and dark sides", "mid-air collision", etc.
Let me explain a bit more about myself. Early 30, Chinese, new immigrant in NZ, 'C' Cat, 900 TT, 60 Multi, working on Multi instructor.
I am pretty committed to China Aviation and do not mind to sign a long contract in exchange of 1st officer job in airliner after some years (hopefully shorter the better) service as flight instructor in either academy.
It seems to me that most people here are ex-BPIAA instructors. Would anyone can update me latest development and situation of these 2 flight schools in terms of following?
1. Potential to join local airline?
2. If local airline doesn't work for me, what sort of multi hours and wages can I expect?
3. How long does it take for me to get CAAC instructor license so that I can be online to work?
Grateful if anybody can give comment no matter it's good or bad.
Thanks!:rolleyes::)

HVYMETLDRIVERWANNABE
13th Oct 2008, 05:08
bump to this I've been looking at both, though with the BPIAA thread I think Pan Am probably looks worse