PDA

View Full Version : KLIA 10th Anniversary

veloo maniam
9th Jan 2008, 04:20
Hello Aviators..KLIA celebrates its 10th Anniversary. New uniform for MAB frontline staff. If there is one thing that you would like to see changed at KLIA what would it be?(oops sorry....Tower CTlers dont come under this category):ok:

Chrome
9th Jan 2008, 15:33
1. Reliable ATIS updates.
2. No more "14L CN or 32L CE" etc codes. Maybe this doesn't concern MAB but it's a KLIA thing nonetheless.
3. Stop their personnel from crossing Taxiway K on foot to go to AIS.
4. AVSEC should stop grabbing my balls searching for hidden items. I'm a pilot, my hands are more dangerous than anything I could hide in my underwear.

Thank you.

Fair.Pilot
10th Jan 2008, 01:25
Happy 10th KLIA!!!

Heard ATC is holding a "makan besar" on the 25th Jan?

Can we from across the Tambak Johor come for some teh tarik & satay?:O

veloo maniam
10th Jan 2008, 02:53
Chrome....just curious...does yours always appear 'loaded' on their x-ray machines?:ok:
Fair Pilot : we'll check it out and keep u posted.I have yet to see that leeter about the BIG MAKAN!:ok:

ACMS
10th Jan 2008, 04:05
Happy 10th KLIA from us all at CX

1/ DIGITAL ATIS

2/ STOP THOSE DAMN TAXI CODES AND JUST TELL US.

3/ FREE STARBUCKS TO ALL CREW.................

ok.......the last one is a bit excessive:}

Have a nice party

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
11th Jan 2008, 15:30
Happy anniversary,

Can I add 30 degree intercepts to the localiser rather than 90. and female security checking my balls.

Have fun,

Wooblah.

P.S. You guys gona drive golf balls down the runway again.

19th Jan 2008, 17:11
Dear veloo,

this is my wish list...

1.No more FEW CB's at 1700ft.

2.no more taxi codes,spelling it out is easier. seriously.

3.more coordination between Lumpur CTL and APP. no more CTL clearing high speed and once switching over to tower..."reduce to minimum clean speed":confused:

4.how about a carls jr at KLIA? :}

5. same with wooblah, females... :ok:

We cant help setting those beepers off. a lot of us personally dont even bother taking stuff out of our pockets.Our balls of steel is probably what sets it off

QNH1013
19th Jan 2008, 18:54
Happy Birthday! I love KLIA :O
New uniforms? Hmmm, nice to see where the budget is going.

My Birthday wish for KLIA...KLIA Please get Digital ATIS!

I feel a little embarrassed for KLIA as there is no reason why it can’t be on par with its north and south neighbors in Bangkok and Singapore and have D-ATIS.

Then after perhaps they can cut a few hills around the area so they can obtain CAT 3 landings for those low viz rainy days. Ok, just kidding about cutting the hills. Seriously, time to get D-ATIS :cool: