PDA

View Full Version : 3 Phase Ground School Options ?

ATIS31
6th Jan 2008, 21:17
Hi All

I have recently completed my PPL and am considering taking the big step towards ATPL. Due to work commitments I don't think I will be able to get 3 weeks leave at a time so I am looking at Ground schools that do 3 Phases with 1 week revision and 1 week for Exams. As far as I can see there are 3 Schools : Cabair
Atlantic Flight Training
London Met

I was just wondering if anyone who has been to these schools could give me some feedback as to what they are like ? How good is their Notes. I notice AFT Books are done by Jeppesen but they look very in depth? What like are Cabair and London Met notes? I know that Bristol are the Front runner everytime but as I said I don't think I would be able to get that much time off work at once. Any advice much appreaciated.:ok:

Thanks

bri1980
7th Jan 2008, 06:25
I believe Cranfield Aviation Training (CATS) also have a 3-phase course.

B :)

BackSeatDriver
7th Jan 2008, 12:15
GCNS (Glasgow) also has a 3-phase/module course

bluenose81huskys
7th Jan 2008, 19:35
I Would Sat Cats - Cranfield Is The Best Value For Money At £1000 D/l Course Where Every Other Seems To Be A Rip-off.

I Know That Bristol Gs Have Got A Great Reputation Where Cats Are Also 2nd To None With Extremely High Pass Rates But To Pay £2400 At B Gs When You Can Get The Same Support From Cats With Great Teachers For Only £1000.

It's because there are no books included in that price. All of the material is online. You can purchase the books at an additional cost though The structure is slightly different with it being broken into three stages followed by a one week revision course, instead of two stages followed by a two week revision course. To me, this is easier if you have to take time off work.

Come on yer all off your heads:ugh:

Has No-one Seen The Light Yet? CATS :ok: