PDA

View Full Version : CAE Assessment

Mad Hat
2nd Jan 2008, 15:23
I've been invited for an assessment with CAE in Madrid later in the month for TR schemes for Indigo, Wizzair, Tyrolean or Denim and would be grateful for any insights anyone may be able to give me.

All I know is that the process is 2 days with interviews on day one and a sim ride day 2, but any further info would be appreciated.

I'd also like to find a cheap local hotel to stay whilst at the assessment.

Thanks

aguila320
2nd Jan 2008, 18:02
Be careful with CAE Madrid. They are inviting pilots to these selections when they are not really working with some of these companies and if I'm not wrong... you will pay more than 300€ for the process.

Tyrolean is making the process by theirselves, the same for Denim (but they are not recruiting now). Indigo is a strange selection, you will not only pay the type rating and you are not contracted by the company... they don't guarantee the job.

The last year they start some selection for Clickair without permision of the airline. Most of the approved people never were contacted by the company and of course they didn't refund the money.

Sorry about my english but I wanted to advise you:rolleyes::bored:

Founder
9th Jan 2008, 22:19
I can confirm what Aguila320 is saying from at least one more source...

They are only after your money...

aguila320
10th Jan 2008, 09:25
This info comes directly from my pocket. On the last year I paid 360€ (we were more than 100 pilots to be tested) for the recruitment to a company who never contracted this service to them. The result is easy to imagine.... all of us loose the money and no job got from CAE.

After read this post again, I've checking what they are offering:
- Tyrolean: If you read some threads below, I've been invited by the company, so CAE is doing nothing at this.
- Denim: Last info I have comes direct from the company, they are not recruiting now.
- Vueling: CAE is NOT doing recruitment tests for Vueling. By the moment they have everything stoped, but the theorical and sim tests are performed by Vueling SURE. (I think that is mandatory for Vueling to get the type rating at CAE if you don't have it while tested)

emme
12th Jan 2008, 01:17
I got the same mail of invitation to CAE Madrid for this selection but my good....:eek::eek:
This is shocking, it's going close to minimum required for a legal action toward CAE Madrid for the manner they act!!
May be they arrange everything in a way that almost everybody will not investigate futher than the classic apologizing letter saying that you didnt have reached the minimum standard required and bla...bla...bla!!!
My pocket it's going to be closed this time no other stories!

I cant belive where we have been arrived to...:=

Ciao

EpsilonVaz
25th Mar 2008, 15:59
Any update on this? Are CAE actually recruiting for Denim?

dartagnan
25th Mar 2008, 20:47
for Indigo, it is over. no more expat copi in India:{.

airbuske
27th Mar 2008, 17:11
yes, apparently there are more than 10 self funded FO stuck between typer rating and a job coz of the Indian government decided that there should only be Indian national FOs starting !
For sure some frustrated people there!