PDA

View Full Version : Bmi Premium Econ Service Man- Las

neildk
31st Dec 2007, 15:11
Hi everyone!

Please can any BMI crew help me and give some info on the inflight service from MAN - LAS in Premium Economy as I'm unsure of whether to fly VS or BMI. I know the seats are great ( ex business) but is it an upgraded service with china / glass like VS do. Any info would be appreciated!!

Many thanks!!:)

lexxity
1st Jan 2008, 10:23
Onboard service in peremium is fantastic. Glass glasses and china cups with icecream and liquers too! Well worth the money and saves trekking to LGW.

WHBM
2nd Jan 2008, 10:00
...... and saves trekking to LGW.
Obviously not seen as a problem as only today BMI are advertising on local radio in London about their "service to Las Vegas". Absolutely no mention about the fact that it departs from Manchester, not London. Not sure if they are offering connection on BMI from Heathrow or you have to get yourself to Manchester, but I would have thought this was one for the Advertising Standards Authority.

cjhants
2nd Jan 2008, 12:23
AFAIK, they offer a free ticket to MAN as part of the deal. not much different to AA offering vegas via DFW or CON via IAH. its a shame that with the demise of maxjet, virgin are the only scheduled carrier to offer a direct service to vegas from london. i`m sure there is an opportunity for somebody, maybe BMi next year?