PDA

View Full Version : a message to you all

chappie
31st Dec 2007, 13:11
just want to say a happy new year to each and every one of you. here's hoping for a peaceful and safe 2008. i have sooo much respect for each and every one of you and your families.:D :D :D :D

sorry to post early but off to bed shortly as on night shift tonight and won't get chance to do it then as no doubt will be busy, as in itu!

try and have a good one. thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the support that you have given me over the hard and arduous journey that i have found myself on.:ok:

Chugalug2
31st Dec 2007, 13:51
How typical of you Chappie, drawn the New Years Eve short straw and not a word of complaint, rather a generous and all embracing New Year's greeting to all we PPRuNers. Thank you so much, and let me be the first to say a Happy New Year to you and your family in return. It is we who should be grateful to you Chappie, for you have been an inspiration and stalwart support in our campaigns here, to make the Nimrod fit for purpose, and the same with the Hercules fleet for obvious and very personal reasons. You have done all this while grieving for your beloved brother and while going through what I surmise was a difficult pregnancy to say the least. Speaking for myself, if ever I needed a reminder of the need for us to stay with it while pitched against MOD obscuration and deceit, I only had to think of your example of selfless support for others to inspire me. Well done Chappie and keep on going!
Regards Chug

Guzlin Adnams
31st Dec 2007, 16:25
Best wishes chappie. All the best for the new year and keep up the good work.
GA and his clan from Suffolk.:ok:

L J R
31st Dec 2007, 17:10
...and from me too

air pig
31st Dec 2007, 19:52
Hi Chappie,

Hope its peaceful on ITU tonight, will not use the q word as we both know what happens when we do!!

To all ppruner's worldwide a peaceful and prosperous new year and to those far away, in dangerous places especially so and come home safely.

Regards

Air pig.

Green Flash
31st Dec 2007, 20:03
Thanks Chappie, all the best to you, and all mil aviators, for the future.:ok:

PPRuNe Pop
31st Dec 2007, 23:26
A very Happy New Year to everyone. May you enjoy the year you hope for.

PPP

RedFlag
1st Jan 2008, 02:02
Happy new year to all of you, from an ex Herc mate, now living over in the US of A. Its not quite New Year here yet, and I'm working it anyway, but to all of you, at home or on det, have a safe and prosperous 2008, and keep the blue side up!

RedFlag

TheSmiter
1st Jan 2008, 09:28
:ouch: my head hurts!

chappie a very Happy New Year to you and yours and to Pruners everywhere - stay safe and keep :) - they can't tax that.

PS thanks to Highland Park and Resolve in equal measure for making my Hogmanay so enjoyable :E