PDA

View Full Version : Bristol GS Data Base

CY333
24th Dec 2007, 18:54
Hi,
can someone clear this for me?
I have seen the link that you can pay for three months and get the questions,but these questions are they real questions and if YES then do they apply only to Bristol exams or or to other GS?
thanks

sawaya
25th Dec 2007, 07:24
haha :D get your self off the seat and do some research,it covers the JAA exams www.bristol.gs

Deano777
25th Dec 2007, 09:37
As stated they cover the JAR exams but are compiled by Bristol GS.

One word describes the Bristol GS database

B R I L L I A N T

Laroussi
25th Dec 2007, 11:39
Can the question bank be downloaded onto your laptop. I don't always have internet access so it would be good to have them when I'm not on-line.

Many thanks.

bajadj
25th Dec 2007, 13:16
don't think so, which is a shame but i guess if you could then everyone would just share it for free and would put them out of business. Volare can be downloaded for keeps and for free though.

Laroussi
25th Dec 2007, 13:37
Thanks Bajadj,

You've got a good point. Its just I thought I had read here someone managed to do it.

Thanks.

Deano777
25th Dec 2007, 14:24
Yes you can download it to a point.

What you have to do is to start off by "searching" for a group of questions, i.e. all of the MET ones, start it going and leave it, you can then open as many windows as you like to start off more questions on different subjects. You can then disconnect from the internet and still answer the questions but if you switch off your PC you will lose the info.
When I did Mod 2 with Bristol I opened a window with all the subjects questions on and transported my laptop to the exam venue leaving them open, I then went through them as and when I needed to.This is the only viable way of doing it that I know of.

D777

d2k73
25th Dec 2007, 15:47
I found bristol a fantastic question bank! However don't fall into the trap that many people do by just learning the questions and answers rather than the actual theory behind the question. Will kick you right up the arse when you get to your first interview! In regard to downloading it onto your computer, you can go online and open up the question bank and then go offline and use it, however it is opened using internet explorer so when you finish it you will have to download it again. Italian feedback is very similar to Bristol but a little rough around the edges. You can get that on excel to use whenever you please!

billa
25th Dec 2007, 16:22
I am goin thru my ground studies and was thinking of getting BGS Q'bank in few weeks , I will be greatful if anyone can clarify few things for me.

* There are total how many questions for each subjects in Qbank.
* Although I am reading each subject in detail, but just curious that if one gets thr Q'bank on finger tips, what are the chances to get thru exams.
* How many or %age of question from Qbank actually appear on the real day.
* A friend of mine has given me Oxford ATPL Qbank CD and many questions seemed pretty basic , is it any good ?

maxpower1770
25th Dec 2007, 17:35
Oxford is crap Bristol is close to the real thing but you cant get tru the exams with out knowing your subjects well , belive me i have tryed it , at the end of the day it pays to know your stuff . The best way is just have a quick read tru the books then hit the Bristol database. Best of luck its not easy but Bristol is the best money you will ever spend at this game. Merry crimbo :ok:

sawaya
25th Dec 2007, 18:21
try this out http://www.atpforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2815&page=4