PDA

View Full Version : Superyacht Heli's

Jetscream 32
22nd Dec 2007, 20:46
Hello,

If any of you have any fantastic shots of yourself landing on the back of a Superyacht and would like it to be used in an ad in Boat International for a few issues then please pm me.

Sorry to be choosy but only really looking for turbines - rather than robbo's etc. We would obviously need copyrite approval to publish from you also.

Thanks and hope to here from some of you soon.

festive regards

Nick :}

delta3
22nd Dec 2007, 20:54
Try this one:

http://yachts.monacoeye.com/yachtsbysize/index.html

182 yachts to choose from

Look at anna, attessa, delma, ecstasea, ice, ladymoura legrandbleu, princessmariana, samar

d3

Jetscream 32
22nd Dec 2007, 21:06
d3 - thanks for the link, but actually no help at all - i am looking for pilots personal photos that may be good quality and suitable for inclusion in an advert for an international publication...

ShyTorque
23rd Dec 2007, 10:51
Sorry, the missus is a bit sensitive about the yacht as it is a lot bigger than that of the neighbours. Seeing as it's Christmas she's in good mood though so I'll see what we can do. ;)

RVDT
25th Dec 2007, 04:19
JS - have sent you a PM

peterperfect
25th Dec 2007, 14:11
JS32
A word to the wise: you correctly show diligence about the photographer's copyright, however be careful using any photos without the explicit permission of the owner of the subject matter; many owners voraciously protect the use of images of their toys.
pp

Jetscream 32
25th Dec 2007, 21:04
pp,

thanks for that - appreciate the extra thoughts..

n

Oogle
26th Dec 2007, 03:52
JS

Have sent you a PM also.