PDA

View Full Version : Volare - any use these days???

bajadj
17th Dec 2007, 20:43
I've just downloaded the entire volare database (except flight planning for some reason), I'm wondering how relevent it is now as it seems to be about 5 years old... the reason i ask is that any old database seems to be useful for practice and it's nice to be able to print it off and not stare at a computer screen for a change whilst plodding through oxcel and bristol.. are some subjects more relevent than others??? opinions please!!

Tom.

BounceBounceLand
19th Dec 2007, 12:10
Did the last exams in August, didnt use it myself but other people said it was as accurate as the bristol question bank. However a combination of both seems to be the best way of seeing most of the stuff before the exam

Mohit_C
20th Dec 2007, 11:24
Is this Volare a free database of exams or do you have to pay for it? I tried searching for it in google but can't find links to it.

bajadj
20th Dec 2007, 15:45
google harder!!! it's free and it is available try googling atpl volare download... it's on a foreign sounding messageboard..good luck in your quest and may the force be with you!

Brian304
21st Dec 2007, 15:52
well I just wanted to ask, is volare that good old italian database that we use to call? or is it something else? Well it has a light blue back ground on the back.

Brian304:ok:

172_driver
22nd Dec 2007, 19:06
Yeah I bet it's the same, still used in CAA-exams.