PDA

View Full Version : Just Hear Say

wozzel
16th Dec 2007, 19:21
friday 11am servisair management signed a contract to handle a major transatlantic airline.3 flites a day 7 days a week .verry hush hush at the moment .any other news?:bored:

sat1
17th Dec 2007, 09:27
How can it be 'very hush hush' if you know about it? Is this an existing carrier at stn or new,and I dont wanna hear 'can't say any more'.C'mon details please.

trap2
17th Dec 2007, 10:44
thought i was the one who's location was cloud cookoo land :confused:.Iagree sat1 where's the proof. Nice try woz :ok:

wozzel
17th Dec 2007, 18:44
PLEASE dont shoot the messenger .when pay talks are over servisair as if by magic will tell all.get ready for a busy summer .with as many poles as you want.

trap2
18th Dec 2007, 09:15
ok woz, if this is true name the airline and if not why.?

wozzel
18th Dec 2007, 19:42
my job is allready shaky ; its gona happen .why trust the back office?this is allready signed sealed and ready to go.

diamond hanger
1st Jan 2008, 17:07
Wozzel....you might have something there my computer aided friend....the back office haven't a clue but the main man know's and he is not spilling the beans yet,,,,well not until the pay talks are officially over(what ever is decided) but do not think that your job is shaky....every one's is shaky....

Happy new year my friends