PDA

View Full Version : Jets for Aldergrove

Buc Driver
15th Dec 2007, 18:39
I understand that a number of Hawks and Tonkas are going to Aldergrove on detatchment in February, can anyone confirm this, and could this become permanent as there is loads of space these days.

speeddial
15th Dec 2007, 18:45
Additional information, such as parking locations, distance to the nearest perimeter fence, guard levels and shift patterns, will be posted to the village notice board in due course to make sure everyone knows.

charliegolf
15th Dec 2007, 19:00
Is that a yes then:}

CG

Colonal Mustard
15th Dec 2007, 19:24
Oh and can you make sure you put the Accommodation block number down that the crew are staying in as well....that`ll be great...........

I cant believe people ask such serious questions........i should get used to it really:ugh:

charliegolf
15th Dec 2007, 19:32
put the Accommodation block number down that the crew are staying in

If it's jets, I think the accomodation will be in the Yellow Pages already.

CG

ATCO Fred
15th Dec 2007, 21:50
You can guarantee that all the info is somewhere within the many spotter forums.:= They seem to have a very good 'intelligence' network! :uhoh:

gijoe
16th Dec 2007, 07:38
...but I thought the war there is all over...and that the baddies won!

:ugh:

Evalu8ter
16th Dec 2007, 11:25
If they are going, I bet they won't stay in the Runway Club....

Poor dears, need their sleep and all....

wg13_dummy
16th Dec 2007, 11:47
Hopefully they will exploit the southern half of LFA 19 to its fullest extent. Specifically, in and around the Crossmaglen area. :D

The boyos will soon be wishing for the O.Ps back again no doubt.

Two's in
16th Dec 2007, 13:40
It is simply a move to allow the RAF Police to get back up to their full quotia of speeding tickets on the Southern perimeter road, since the end of hostilities with the IRA they have only booked 2 postmen and the Naafi van.

Seldomfitforpurpose
16th Dec 2007, 13:46
If it is the Tonka's lets hope there are no rich Ayrab's with flash Limo's in the 6 Countie's...............:ok:

ZOFO
16th Dec 2007, 14:25
Have heard that the "Chuckle Brothers" aka Dr Paisley and Mr Adams will be applying the Chocks and joining the Tonka crews etc for a few drinks in the Occifers mess afterwards, as we are all friends over here now:rolleyes:

minigundiplomat
16th Dec 2007, 20:07
The locals will soon be nostalgic for the old days.

Blade Slap! - Because Jet Noise is Boring!