PDA

View Full Version : ATPL for Ezy

ShotOver
15th Dec 2007, 02:27
Before anyone takes the master arm to arm and rolls in hot, I've already tried a search function, but come up with nothing.

So......Will Easyjet consider a rated pilot with other than a CAA/JAA license?

Thanks

mcgoo
15th Dec 2007, 02:55
No, it's on their website under basic requirements, UK/JAA licence.

Wee Weasley Welshman
15th Dec 2007, 08:24
Absolutely not. You must have a JAA license.

Global Pilot
16th Dec 2007, 11:37
"Absolutely not. You must have a JAA license. "

Never take this attitude in this business. Talk to Easyjet about their requirements, open a discussion with them about what you need to do to be employable by them. If you really want to work for them then you need to weigh up the options open to you and persue them if you think it is worthwhile. I would never be influenced by requirements listed on a website as there is always a way in to every company if you talk to the right people.

If you want it enough go for it and good luck I say!

Right Way Up
26th Jan 2008, 13:51
Never take this attitude in this business. Talk to Easyjet about their requirements, open a discussion with them about what you need to do to be employable by them. If you really want to work for them then you need to weigh up the options open to you and persue them if you think it is worthwhile. I would never be influenced by requirements listed on a website as there is always a way in to every company if you talk to the right people

You obviously have no idea about Easyjet then! :p

ReallyAnnoyed
26th Jan 2008, 16:00
I fully agree with Right Way Up. Applications are all online application forms. Even when you go through CTC you have to fill in the online application form when you transition to easyJet.

The company is not exactly short on applications.

dartagnan
28th Jan 2008, 15:43
they have thousand of applicants, all type rated on the 320.

if you want be jobless, make a type rating on the 320:{.