PDA

View Full Version : JAR ATPL test questions.

pltskiracer
14th Dec 2007, 18:12
JAR ATPL practice test questions. I understand there are a few question banks out there. Are these questions the same questions I will see on the actual test?? Is it possible to pass the exams by only study the test questions or is it needed to read and study all the manuals??
(I have two ICAO ATPL's and B777 and B737 type ratings. Currently F/O on
B777 and about 5500 hours).

Whirlygig
14th Dec 2007, 18:58
1. Yes, in the case of Bristol Question Bank. However, there are new questions all the time being set that do not yet appear in the QBs.

2. No. I would have thought is nigh on impossible to memorise all the questions. However, if you already hold an ICAO ATPL, you shouldn't have much problem with a lot of the theory anyway. So, maybe in your case, that approach would work. If you subscribe to Bristol Question Bank and can pass a mock exam, then you should be OK. It also varies between subjects.

Cheers

Whirls

wbryce
14th Dec 2007, 19:11
I used Bristols and Keith Williams DB (can buy off transair I think), both were very good...Bristols was good for speed, Keiths was good as you could choose specific areas and had lots of key technical explanations...

Learn the subject, test yourself with the questions, pass the exams! Thats the easy way...