PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service Agent Virgin Atlantic

Babygirlxmelx
13th Dec 2007, 12:22
Just out of interest is there anyone out there currently in the holding pool for Virgin Atlantic for customer service agent at Heathrow. I passed the assessment centre on November 18th and im still waiting for training confirmation. Is anyone in same position ?

Captb747
13th Dec 2007, 13:02
babygirlxmelx......

To be honest, I didnt think there was a holding pool. Did you apply to VS direct or through an agency.......What I would do is speak to recruitment and see whats going on.

Hassle them a bit and its shows you are eager to start.......:ok:

Babygirlxmelx
13th Dec 2007, 13:27
I appllied directly, I went to the assessment centre in Radius Park along with 10 others and got through. I have emailed them everyweek and they keep saying they are waiting for Training dates in either January/February. Is this not normal procedure ?

super aviator
15th Dec 2007, 06:26
Babygirl

There is a recruitment freeze on at the moment so thats prob why there are no training dates yet...... cabin crew are balloting for strike action and the results are still awaited....... i wouldnt expect 2 much before the result of strike action is known...

Krgds

Babygirlxmelx
21st Dec 2007, 18:16
Ok thanks very much for the info, Ive recently been called by VA and been told they will update me in the New Year. So fingers Crossed I will actually get to start some point next year