PDA

View Full Version : SkyEurope interview and selection

Cisar
10th Dec 2007, 17:22
I have been invited at very short notice (6 days before) to attend the selection tests and interviews with SkyEurope. According to the welcoming letter, the test consists of three parts initially.

- ATPL Tests (2 hours)
- CRM test
- Psychological test

Does anyone have any knowledge of what kind of tests to prepare for? Examples of questions, level of ATPL-knowledge required and so on... It's been 3 years since I took those tests.

Hope to hear from someone very soon! :eek: :)

sickBocks
10th Dec 2007, 22:19
Well 3 years ago when I did them they were quite comprehensive ATPL questions (and I would see no reason to change them)

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=263555

A brief refresher on everything would be enough..nothing too taxing

And find out what class of airspace the Bratislava CTA is. (Guessed at Class D bearing in mind they have a GA airfield within it and I didn't have my Slovak 1:500,000 in my back pocket.)

The shrink test was quite good too - they didn't manage to hide what they were looking for (the questions weren't spread about enough so every 5th question (ish) referred to being a cowboy or drinking before duty etc which happened to correspond to the end of each line)

Cisar
27th Dec 2007, 10:04
Selection process at SkyEurope as of December 2007:

Day one: 4 tests.
ATPL test - 100 questions. Fairly comprehensive. Questions in all subjects, not down to rediculous details such as knowing how many fire extinguishers must be present, but general knowledge (Time of useful consiousness, weather forecasts, calculation of masses etc. Also some 737-specific questions).
Psychological test: All true/false questions to establish your personality. Can't prepare for it, just answer honestly.
CRM test: Various situations given, what would you do?
Leadership test: Various statements given, to which level do you agree?
- All tests are multiple choice. When you're finished, you're done for the day.

Day two: Personal interview.
Approximately one hour interview by the selection board. Personality questions, technical questions (737 and flying in general), procedures, CRM issues and so on. Each candidate got different questions, so there's no telling what you might be asked.

Dresscode seemed to be either a business suit or at least some classic wear (dark shoes and pants and a nice shirt).

And yes, I got offered a job (I had an SSTR).

fly now
29th Dec 2007, 18:29
Hi !!
when do u hav assessment??
I did on april, I passed but still no course!!!
and u??????????????