PDA

View Full Version : Tcx / Myt

1station
30th Nov 2007, 09:55
Does anyone know the result of the tender process at Manchester for the Thomas Cook / My Travel contract?

transwede
30th Nov 2007, 12:19
Will the contract not be up for renewal all over the UK following the merger? The likes of Servisair, Swissport, Aviance etc will all have battled for the contract - quite lucrative I would imagine!

ringwaysgoneforever
30th Nov 2007, 14:08
The result for Man will be out shortly, all I will say is that it is of none of the above listed by transwede :)

caaardiff
30th Nov 2007, 14:28
I would've thought as MYT self handled in MAN, that this may be incorporated into this decision?

1station
30th Nov 2007, 18:15
That leaves SAS, Flight Support or Menzies. I believe SAS currently hold the TCX contract in partnership with RHSL and My Travel self handle in partnership with RHSL also.

transwede
1st Dec 2007, 14:03
Would it not be better financially to have a common handling agent at all UK airports, similar to TOM arrangement (although NCL is the exception!)?

airhumberside
1st Dec 2007, 14:24
Is there one agent at all airports they serve? HUY only has Servisair so if they just want one agent they've not got much choice ;)

herbie963
2nd Dec 2007, 15:54
Hopefully they'll remember who's given them an award winning service this past 3 years at MAN and always have a highly motivated and qualifyed staff.