PDA

View Full Version : Dr Philip Buys's son passed away

3rdBogey
21st Nov 2007, 09:12
For all people who knew Philip Buys and his family, his son passed away in hospital last night. May God be with them all.

STUBBIES
21st Nov 2007, 09:36
Sterkte,doc Buys.

Prop Job
21st Nov 2007, 09:44
Ek is regtig jammer om dit te hoor Dokter. Baie sterkte vir jou en jou familie in die tyd wat voorlę...

Whenwe
21st Nov 2007, 09:59
I am really sad to hear this. Has anyone know what happenned?

Sterkte Doc, julle sal Krag kry in die dae wat voorle.

Gyro Nut
21st Nov 2007, 16:04
I think he said his son had muscular dystrophy. Shame, and Phillip has a stong faith. Often those that are called to serve, also suffer as well. Sometimes even more. Strange. I think the evil forces of the world are here to test us sometimes.

poorwanderingwun
21st Nov 2007, 23:50
Do you know... sometimes when I read something like that.. and with an awareness of all that is wrong in this world... I want to vomit.

ALPHA FLOOR
22nd Nov 2007, 13:49
poorwanderingwun "the heart of darkness"- God loves you too!

Doc and Mrs Buys,

Condolences on the loss of your son.

Our thoughts are with you.

AFL

poorwanderingwun
22nd Nov 2007, 17:30
My sincere condolences to Dr and Mrs Buys.. also to all those who knew their son... Also to all those who lost their lives in the Tsunami a day after 1/3rd of the worlds population were celebrating the birth of the Son of God... and all those people I've come into contact with in Darfur, the rest of Africa and many others...
If they are a mark of Gods love, I'll pass... thank you.

SortieIII
22nd Nov 2007, 17:44
I'll pass... thank you.
Extreme bad taste whiningwun, I wish you would pass on by.
Condolences to Doc and Mrs. Buys, our thoughts are with you.

Qfeel
12th Dec 2007, 04:59
As a pilot who has had my medicals done by the good doc for many years, I would also like to pass on my condolences to the family in this time of passing.

May he rest in rest peace with the almighty.

Gyro Nut
12th Dec 2007, 19:33
Extreme bad taste whiningwun.

This is not the appropriate place to affirm your non belief views. May God have mercy on you.