PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Feedback Questions

felixflyer
16th Nov 2007, 20:15
I am revising for my mod 1 atpls at the moment and about to sign up for the BGS online Question bank.

I would prefer however to use printed question sheets if possible as i stare at a pc all day and dont want to do this at home as well.

Does anyone know whether there is a facility to print off the questions or whether another provider that will enable you to do this.

I have seen books in transair etc. with questions in but am not sure how recent and valid the questions are.

Regards

hollingworthp
16th Nov 2007, 22:29
I think you will struggle to do this. OAT give us printed feedback in addition to their online feedback system - however, the paper stuff fills a whole leverarch file for the first 7 ATPLs.

Dauntless produce a JAA question bank software package that downloads their entire question bank onto your PC and you can then print off to your hearts delight. There are some mistakes in there any I am sure BGS will be more accurate but this will do what you are after.

HTH

Phil.

mackey
17th Nov 2007, 09:22
Hi there,
As hollingworthp say's, feedback can take alot of file space, but I must admit I found the paper version much easier to look at, rather than looking at a computer screen all day.:\
But saying that, it might be an idea to take a trip to PC World, just seen an add for quite a cheap Lappy......just an idea?
Have fun.....
M.

EIDW RJ85
17th Nov 2007, 12:17
The Italian feedback is on an excel file that you can print out. Just the same as bristol questions with even some subjects having more questions than Bristol. I used both for my ATPL's!!!