PDA

View Full Version : Possible aircraft landing at Manston

mattdking
15th Nov 2007, 20:28
On the passenger arrivals for manston http://daisy.kia-m.com/ it shows an arrival of Oasis From Hong Kong tomorrow, anyone know any more information about this?

Jes
15th Nov 2007, 20:30
Airport arrivals for tomorrow shows OHK700 from Hong Kong at 06:30. This is, of course, the Gatwick flight; can anyone shed any light?

The Gatwick arrivals site shows it arriving there at 06:04.

Throat
15th Nov 2007, 20:42
jes, Fog is forcast for tomorrow morning at Gatwick, Manston should be Clear.

Manston Airport
15th Nov 2007, 20:44
Airport arrivals for tomorrow shows OHK700 from Hong Kong at 06:30. This is, of course, the Gatwick flight; can anyone shed any light?

The Gatwick arrivals site shows it arriving there at 06:04.

Whats the weather like in LGW for tomorrow morning? it be nice haveing a pax Jumbo in at sunrise:ok:

James

Edit
Thanks for info thoat

jes, Fog is forcast for tomorrow morning at Gatwick? Manston should be Clear.

Rainboe
15th Nov 2007, 21:47
When I used to operate into London Airports, Manston was my secret 'funkhole'. In bad fogs, I always used to chat to the tower and get their latest conditions on the way to London. Always nice there when London is fogged out. Never made it though.

tubby linton
15th Nov 2007, 21:57
Don't Oasis have any autoland capability or are they arriving during the wip?

AircraftOperations
15th Nov 2007, 22:04
The aircraft has a flightplan to LGW, with STN and MAN as it's 2 designated alternates.

However, Oasis have done some training circuits at MSE so the pilots probably know it well.

kellyoldsmunt
16th Nov 2007, 15:59
i posted this info on the manston 2 page.
the airport opened at 0530 with full staff, flight then landed at original destination.
would have been nice to see, and ya boo sucks to MAG:oh: