PDA

View Full Version : Club 328 CTC Selection

dougy24
12th Nov 2007, 20:22
Hi all

Just wondered if any of you out there ever made it past stage 3 for the above selection?

John

TP102
13th Nov 2007, 11:37
Hi mate,

yeah passed stage 3 on the 25th Oct and was invited back for stage 4 on the 2nd Nov. Been told sort of unofficially that I and some others have passed that and we are now waiting to see if Club328(Plane chartering) will offer us a job. It seems they are holding disscusions as to what they can offer us.

What about you?

T.

TurboJ
13th Nov 2007, 12:10
I think C328 have some cleaning jobs in the Ops office - not that there is anything wrong with cleaning jobs......:mad:

dougy24
13th Nov 2007, 16:35
No got dumped at stage 3, but a couple of guysthat I know that were due to attend stage 3 on 6th Dec have been told not to come as requirements have now changed.... the wonderful world of aviation eh !!:ugh:

TurboJ
13th Nov 2007, 17:56
Good old C328 - never fails to impress - :mad:

judge11
13th Nov 2007, 22:36
Who owns or runs 328 now - and the 328 prop is up for sale, isn't it?

portsharbourflyer
14th Nov 2007, 00:30
Who owns 328? it is written in one of the posts above, Plane Chartering at Biggin Hill.
I didn't get through the stage 3, but I have since been offered a job elsewhere.
I would probably say the nature of the interview means they seemed to be more interested in employing social workers. There wasn't a single technical question related to aircraft or flying, it was all new age touchy feely stuff from some HR consultant.
Quite a good fun selection day, especially the bridge building.
Don't know if they are planning to sale the 328s, but they were planning to sale the Premiers and move towards a Citation fleet.

fade to grey
14th Nov 2007, 13:24
Just amazed anyone would would bother going through four selection stages to possibly work for this lot.....
They have had more 'restructuring' than I have had hot dinners.....

TurboJ
15th Nov 2007, 14:30
Just amazed anyone would would bother going through four selection stages to possibly work for this lot.....

especially a flying job that entails doing everything but flying............photocopying, emptying the bins, moving furniture, more photocopying, jepp updates, cleaning aircraft, making the tea, buying sticky buns, more photocopying, writing SOPs, covering the front desk.....

TP102
15th Nov 2007, 15:23
Any of you guys have any recent exp of the company? It does seem to be in a state of change so just wondering if it might have got better since what your talking about? Also, anyone waiting like me to hear of a job offer?

Cheers all,

T.

MVE
16th Nov 2007, 10:13
I refer you to the previous posts I wrote regarding these clowns!:ugh:
They are up to there old tricks again I see.....pizzup and brewery springs to mind!

Luke82
21st Nov 2007, 16:35
Not technically correct - the prop was not popular, was not flying enough hours but given time it could have been great.

Other stuff is true though.