PDA

View Full Version : how to become a pilot in the RAF

michael15
11th Nov 2007, 17:08
my name is michael and im 15, im hoping to become a pilot in the RAF, i am in the air training corps which i enjoy alot and am hoping for some advice on how to acheive my dream. My teachers have predicted me Bs and Cs which i dont think is good enough to give me a good chance of getting in the RAF as a pilot, so if you could help me in anyway i would be very greatful.

samuraimatt
11th Nov 2007, 17:11
Michael you have already posted in the thread at the top of the page. This is where you will get all the advice you need.

Pontius Navigator
11th Nov 2007, 17:37
Michael, I think you may have lost your previous posts. As Samuraimatt has said, you have already had your post answered in the Sticky at the top of the main page.

Where you are at the moment is just fine. Bs and Cs are OK but why not prove your teachers wrong and go for As.

michael15
11th Nov 2007, 17:54
thanks, i dont understand where are my other replies

Pontius Navigator
11th Nov 2007, 18:09
Michael, at the top the the page where this thread is - how to become a pilot . . .

is a Sticky thread called Joining the Military as pilot . . .

you can find your own posts, which have been moved there by the moderator, by left clicking on your own name and then clicking Find More Posts by Michael 15.

This will enable you to go to your posts and replies. Do take time to browse the whole thread - you have a couple of years to do that :)

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=280990