thank you

ab33t
5th Nov 2007, 07:47
Sorry, that is why its an FAA licence only an FSDO in the states can issue them

zafi
5th Nov 2007, 08:42

thank U for replying but what i know that jordan and philippines can

gives FAA licence before , but right now not any more .

if its not can you give me any country there licence and study similar or

close to FAA .coz i'v got the FAA ground school all what i need is the

written exam and examiner

and thnk you again ...

gottarunway
5th Nov 2007, 17:56
There is a DPE in England that can give you the checkride. See http://www.businessair.us/index.html for more info.

zafi
7th Nov 2007, 13:35
Thank u sir but he can give the FAA licenes as well.sorry

tgflyer
8th Nov 2007, 09:20

Agreed.

The only authority that can issue such license is the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA). A FSDO is the department within the FAA that processes the paperwork.
However, to obtain such license, you need the required training (including sign-offs) and exams. The checkride is then given by a designated examiner (DPE). There are not too many outside the States.

Hope it helped.

Rgds,

TG.

BestAviation
8th Nov 2007, 16:22
You can train and obtain an FAA license anywhere in the world as long as you can find

A) An FAA certified instructor (to sign you off)
B) A testing center to do your written exams (can be found world wide)
c) An examiner (DPE) who is approved by the FAA to examin in that particular district.

Ie. as far as the FAA view it Europe is one district covered by the New York ISO (International Standards Office....equivalent of a FISDO in the US). Examiners are only allowed to examin within their district - you can find FAA examiners at http://av-info.faa.gov/DesigneeSearch.asp

Unfortunately that won't do you any good unless you allready have an FAA instructor on hand to sign you off with the appropriate endorsements required to take the practical test.

It is correct that the license can only be issed by the FAA in the United States - but the examiner will issue you a temp. airman certificate and mail the paperwork off to the states. Then the FAA will mail you back a fresh, green, plastic license within 120 days.

Good luck! :)

zafi
11th Nov 2007, 14:38
Thank you every body i do appreciate all your effort