PDA

View Full Version : Multi Hour building US

rayward
31st Oct 2007, 14:34
Hi, I´m looking to do 100 ME hour building in the US. Any ideas??? Any one has done the http://www.atriplep.com/ program??

Thank you for your attention!!!

gmac1977
31st Oct 2007, 16:34
Sounds good , just be aware that you will under JAA rules only be able to claim the hours you fly as pilot in command. They have safetly pilots in the states for insurance reasons and some schools encourage both the PIC and SP to log P1 flight time. This may work in the states but will be frowned upon here in Europe.

Delve a little deeper before jumping in

:)

CloudPilot
13th Nov 2007, 01:52
Two big PayPal buttons upfront makes it smell scamy plus they require a US Passport.

FougaMagister
13th Nov 2007, 13:22
You can probably do that just as cheaply in Canada, and no hassle with visa etc, plus your JAA licence can get validated by Transport Canada without you ever needing to go to one of their offices (my JAA PPL and Class I medical were validated by fax last year for hr-building purposes). Do a web search and I guess you'll be surprised!

Cheers :cool:

MidgetBoy
13th Nov 2007, 18:49
Go to the States. I live in Canada and it is a great place to fly, however, our dollar rose about 20% lately compared to the USD and our prices haven't compensated for that rise. It's going to be much cheaper in the States.