PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Airways......Wannabe

DashRiprock
29th Oct 2007, 17:15
Has anybody got any information in Triumph Airways?? Anyone work with them in the South Pole at all? Pay, Management? Any Info is a great help, thank you.

sec 3
30th Oct 2007, 12:27
Hey Dash, still got the hots for Miss Jane?:}

gatester
1st Jul 2008, 02:13
I have been to their offices and heard that they are looking for Beech 1900s and or Metros. A fellow named Jamie Alvarez was looking for additional AC for them. They showed me pictures of the Antarctic operations, but that is all I know.

gatester
3rd Jul 2008, 06:01
It seems that the aircraft that Triumph claims to fly are painted in the Enterprise airways livery. The Operations base in Oshawa does not exist, there is no sign of them in the building. The regional Police, Enterprise and other companies have the signs on the building that they claim as their address, but not Triumph.

pair_of_pratts
5th Jul 2008, 20:51
Triumph is Enterprise. Enterprise Airways went bankrupt a few years ago when the automotive Just-in-Time business dried up; Triumph was the new company created. The reason you only saw Enterprise and not Triumph in the building is because the FBO is called Enterprise Air. Its the same group. DASL (Durham Aviation Services Ltd.) is the parent company that owns Triumph (charter company), Enterprise (FBO), and Durham Flight Centre (flight school) as well as the hangar that you were snooping around in.

Does the name gatester have anything to do with Gateway?

phonetic
11th Jul 2008, 04:02
That Beech 1900 search has been going on for about 10 years now!