PDA

View Full Version : Easy SOPs

NIK_
29th Oct 2007, 08:20
Hello,

itīs my first time that Iīm writing a post here in this forum, so I really apologize for any grammar faults.

I have passed the screening for EZY in August and the HR department told me that I will have to wait approximately 6-8 months (spring or summer 2008) until I can start with my conversion training for Easy.
I am TR on A320, have 1500tt (850hrs on A320 family), and would like to familiarize myself already with the EZY SOPs on A319.If there is any chance, could anybody who is flying for Easyjet provide me with the SOPs on a CD?

If it is not possible because itīs not allowed please disregard my post. I put my request here in this forum because I will have enough time in the future to study the Trainings manual.

I was reading a lot in this forum about EZY and I really canīt wait to start next year there, I hope and believe that this will be a better company as my last one now.

Thank you and a pleasant start in this new week :)

Greetings

NIK_

Wee Weasley Welshman
29th Oct 2007, 10:40
Drop me a PM.

JPHIL68
29th Oct 2007, 16:36
The same for me still wait for conversion training 2300 1800 on the 320 and no news at this time so if i can have this kind of info for the sop ...please:sad: