PDA

View Full Version : Car parking at LGW

Have you heard this!
28th Oct 2007, 10:38
Can anyone please recommend somewhere I could park my car whilst going on holiday? Ideally I would like somewhere close to the airport where I could catch a courtesy bus to the terminal.

west lakes
28th Oct 2007, 11:09
Book the BAA long term car park from the gatwick airport web site, frequent busses to/from the terminal with a journey time of 5-10 minutes.
Car park is on site (North Terminal one anyway)

old,not bold
28th Oct 2007, 11:40
I used Park Plus the other day (flying from South terminal), prebooking on-line, and it was very satisfactory. Prices reasonable.

kernowbird
30th Oct 2007, 21:30
Used Park Plus in October. Cheapest and closest option to South Terminal and all aspects of arrival and departure went like clockwork.

Saintsman
31st Oct 2007, 20:32
I've found the car parking at Gatwick quite painless and the busses run quite frequently. They all have an allocated drop off point so you know where to meet it on your way back.

Just make sure you book up a couple of weeeks before you go to get the best prices. I also use the BAA web site.

Phileas Fogg
1st Nov 2007, 06:44
Park by Salfords railway station for free and take the train in, train schedules can be found here: www.traveline.org.uk/index.htm