PDA

View Full Version : UK CAA lisence

Tomasz
27th Oct 2007, 17:25
I need some help with my lisence, I go my UK CAA cpl lisence yesterday and it says " By the application of JAR-FCL 1.015(a)(1), the licence holder is entitled to exercise licence privileges on aircraft registered in any Member State of the Joint Aviation Authorities" does that mean I can fly non UK registered aircraft in a different JAA member state? or do I have to fill out a form, if so does any body now which form? Thank you very much

redsnail
27th Oct 2007, 19:43
Yes it does.

Your employer will sort out what you need to do or they should tell you what you need to do with respect to another regulatory authority.

Hour Builder
28th Oct 2007, 11:51
I find it amazing you got your licence, and do not know what it allows you to do.

How did you pass your Air Law exam.

HB

GATZY
28th Oct 2007, 21:55
And i hate it when people on here jump down peoples throat for spelling
but the license is your bread and butter ,ie basic building block for other things to be added so please spell that correct at least:ok:

Hour Builder
29th Oct 2007, 07:16
Oh dear oh dear, get a dictionary.

Shame you spelt it wrong then isn't it! Try "Licence." The way you are spelling it "license" is the amerian way....

That is very funny! lmao

GATZY
30th Oct 2007, 01:53
insn`t spell check a nasty American invention :ugh:

like i said bread and butter

and points for observation to you sir!!!

Hour Builder
30th Oct 2007, 07:26
Spell check may be an american invention, however the English language certainly isn't :-D

GATZY
30th Oct 2007, 18:46
well said!!!:ok:

hell shoot
now that what your howdy doody yanks would like believe they perfected it!