PDA

View Full Version : Aviance Recruitment?

owen purday
26th Oct 2007, 12:23
Hello,

Can anyone advise me on how to apply to work at Aviance as a Customer Service Representative or something along the customer service lines?

I have searched the usual search engines but nothing! The Aviance recruitment page is still under construction but I have seen so many people working for Aviance - how did they do it? Unless they all applied when it was still owned by Reed?

If anyone could advise me how to apply to Aviance and where to find vacancies please let me know.

Many thanks,

Owen Purday

groundhand
26th Oct 2007, 12:27
Write a letter of application, enclose CV and send it to:

The General Manager
Aviance Ltd
insert airport
insert address

BHX86
26th Oct 2007, 16:44
If you are anyway near Birmingham, Aviance are recruiting for Passenger Service Assistants on a temporary contract there. You need to visit the airport jobcentre which is just outside the airport buildings

owen purday
26th Oct 2007, 19:01
Was looking for something at Liverpool John Lennon actually! Thanks for the information!

finding_nema
27th Oct 2007, 00:29
aviance no longer have a base at LPL. As far as I know, after they lost the easyJet contract to Servisair, the company scaled back massively, and a number of their contracts were taken over by Flight Support. aviance do however have a base at MAN, having just taken over BA's operation.

Does anyone know how good aviance are with career progression to supervisors, lead agents and dispatch?

owen purday
27th Oct 2007, 10:47
Oh I didnt know that Aviance had lost the contract... So Servisair now provide all ground services at Liverpool?

arsbeach
27th Oct 2007, 10:50
No they dont. Flight Support have a number of contracts at Liverpool and more are to follow ??????:ok: