PDA

View Full Version : Turbine Hire UK

Chukkablade
24th Oct 2007, 20:17
Hi everybody. Now I've spent some fun hours in Robinsons finest, I'm looking for somewhere in the UK that does 'affordable' turbine hire.

In short, because of work schedule right now I have to stay in the UK, but I really want to build towards my commercial with turbine time in the book. As I'm paying £400+ per hour for R44 hire up here in the North, I dont mind travelling around the British Isles to train and fly as I'm rather sure I can get Turbine Time for around that sort of money. Distance to travel is no object.

I'll ideally fly Jetranger or/and Enstroms (hey, I like the look of them, and all power to the underdog) but anything would be considered. It's the engine, not so much the type, that counts.

Thanks in advance.:ok:

And yeah, I did use the search function but didn't get anything UK specific from it. Cheers.

Helipilot1982
25th Oct 2007, 08:28
Try Shoreham Helicopters. They used to have an hour building package for the Enstrom 480 at £330/hr + Vat. Not sure if they still have but its worth contacting them.:ok:

nehp
25th Oct 2007, 13:15
It may be worth giving Dragon Helicopters a call,they were knocking out a jet banger for around £400/hour recently:D