PDA

View Full Version : Heli-Aust Bankstown

paul abersynth
23rd Oct 2007, 20:40
Has anyone heard about the imminent takeover of Heli-Aust Pty Ltd, and Aero Support at Bankstown? Apparently Whelan Helicopter Company is the buyer.

Go!

topendtorque
24th Oct 2007, 12:39
Whelan Helicopter Company

According to the ASIC site there is a Wieland Helicopter Company Pty Limited. at Bankstown. I think only a new company.

Perhaps if the CASA site decides to come back on line you might find out more about them.

last month it was Kenny. maybe it is again? good to keep rumours flowing.

540DEGREE TorqueTurn
25th Oct 2007, 06:22
i heard it has gone through today ,
what will sam and jim do i wonder now , the money tree is being watered by a new man ,
i wonder if they think they are the worlds best pilots :Enow ?

topendtorque
26th Oct 2007, 12:49
*i heard it has gone through today ,

$what will sam and jim do i wonder now , the money tree is being watered by a new man ,

!! i wonder if they think they are the worlds best pilots :Enow ?

*I guess we will wait for more news, it's never over till the fat lady sings!

$ If there is a new money tree with a watering can then good luck to them, i doubt that it would ever has as p**s poor performance as the old one. and that's understated!

!! Not so sure that I would be so judgemental, each has had a tremendously humbling experience in matters rotary in the past, and live with it now, with not a lot of comfort I would think. Neither were total slouchers at the beginning and each have had the chance to improve their skills over time with some of the best mentors in the business. Yep I reckon they should be able to hold their end up anywhere, I'd say.

helo1
27th Oct 2007, 03:05
Jim finishes on Friday not to sure about Sam.
There is surly alot of uncertainty at he moment

belly tank
27th Oct 2007, 15:52
Good luck to the new owners i say.......:ok:

XV666
30th Oct 2007, 06:20
what will sam and jim do i wonder now

Ummm, rumour central advises that they are setting up their own operation, starting Very Soon :D

Watch this space, B206's booked on crosshire, they have the contacts and know where the skeletons are hidden. Interesting times ahead :ok:

ZEEBEE
10th Nov 2007, 03:44
i wonder if they think they are the worlds best pilots now ?

Hmmm! Bit of a sour comment there 540.
Am only a lowly plank pilot, but have flown with many, many pilots in Geosurvey roles and no-one, repeat, no-one comes close to the precision and professionalism that Sam brings to the job.
If you're in that class, then I'm prepared to accept the comment for more than mere jealousy.
Most professional pilots would wish them well, I'm sure.

540DEGREE TorqueTurn
21st Nov 2007, 22:41
hey zeebee , & tet
i am sorry if these words annoy you , but i did not say them ,i simply passed them on ,ask jw , .. .what was said and done !

I THINK YOU BOTH WOULD NOT BE ON MY CASE ,if you knew :

i wish the best to these guys , but am a friend of j.w ,and i know the deal that was not taken , and what was said .
all the best jim / sam

SMOUFW
21st Nov 2007, 22:55
JW doesn't have any friends......I know because I'm his friend. :)

GAGS
22nd Nov 2007, 03:31
As one of the guys said,"we will never know what was said between Jw,Jim and Sam as they were the only 3 there".
Sure we have all heard from one side or another but lets be honest it's all gonna resort to he said she said crap.
540 .....mate as ZEEBEE said Sam is pretty good at what he does as is Jim.I have done work with both of them and they certainly never gave me the impression that they thought they were the best pilots in the world.And yeh you did say these words check your previous post.
So you know the deal that was not taken .....so what.If you aren't Jim or Sam or Jw i am thinking it has sweet stuff all to do with you.
They will sort it out its only a matter of Crownies!

CDME
22nd Nov 2007, 03:32
Doesnt Kandice count :ok::ok:

540DEGREE TorqueTurn
22nd Nov 2007, 04:01
i also said all the best , fellas i know these guys too

once again all the best

topendtorque
22nd Nov 2007, 11:24
JW doesn't have any friends......I know because I'm his friend

Me thinks you do not talk with fork tongue, paleface

Doesnt Kandice count

On which count is Candice there, wise one?

CDME
22nd Nov 2007, 20:14
On which count is Candice there, wise one?

As one of JW's "friends"

:E:E:E

ASKARI
23rd Nov 2007, 01:41
When a business changes hands, not every bit of the jigsaw that makes a business will perhaps fit as snuggly as it did previously! Jim and Sam have every right to move on and make choices for themselves - that's what makes this industry so fluid and interesting. There seems to be a new business starts every day BUT out of every ten that starts it seems only 1 survives past their first anniversary - BUT you'll never, never know unless you have a go!
Good luck fellas!

igniterlighter
12th Dec 2008, 07:30
A year later, Jim and Sam have won 5 NAFC Fire contracts, I would say they are doing great.:ok:

Bleed Valve
12th Dec 2008, 08:57
Havent they just been awarded the Santos Contract in the Cooper Basin South Australia? I wonder what Santos will say about having new owners?:=