PDA

View Full Version : Agean Airlines Info?

paul k
19th Oct 2007, 20:04
Hello, is there anyone on the forum who fly's for Agean? Does anyone have info for:

Pay scales?
Benefits?
Rotation/time off?
Upgrade times for F/O's?
Bond or contract?
Base locations?
TR's: who pays?
Company Growth? (I read that they have a large A320 order.)

Are there any other Greek airlines that are worth mentioning?

Thanks,

PK

ARGREECE
20th Oct 2007, 20:05
Hi my friend,
you need to speak greek, Jar Comm, Instr, Multi, less than 33 years old.
they take pilots usually once a year, test comprises: 1. psychometrics
2. Jar Atpl 100 questions 3. sim assessment on an MD 80 sim(www.flyelite.ch (http://www.flyelite.ch) with the yoke they have there and you will see what i mean, its just a game like microsoft, they want to see IFR skills, Call outs, fly correct the profiles they give you to prepare at..) 4 interview(to meet you as a person) (i passed everything the last time, but at the interview i was told i cant qualify for the type rating!!!) maybe i should call a middleman(its good to have it my friend!!welcome to Greece!!
you can pm me for anything you want.
all the best

EpsilonVaz
22nd Nov 2007, 07:00
I heard 12 out of the lat 24 pilots employed were German (from Intercockpit), have Aegean ditched their Greek speaking requirement?

ARGREECE
22nd Nov 2007, 07:12
hello fellow aviator,
no they didnt withdraw their requirement, you must speak the Greek language, however, all those who were SENT!! to Aegean last summer were from INTERCOCKPIT, since all training of Aegean takes place at Lufthansa Flight Training. You can pm me if you want, but you have to be a graduate of intercockpit and depending on airline needs to get accepted.