PDA

View Full Version : Chengdu Top Flight Technology

ausflyer
13th Oct 2007, 01:57
Hi to all,

Anyone got the word on CHENGDU TOP FLIGHT TECHNOLOGY ?

They have placed their need for Airbus crews on Climbto*** and l am keen to get some feedback about them.

Cheer's

Aus:ok:

VRSCSE2
15th Oct 2007, 02:30
Be careful!

I have heard all bad things about Top Flight and David Matthews for the past year.
Trouble with the contract, trouble with pay and unkept promises.
Apparently he is a big talker. Like most brokers.
As always read the contract before you go.

VRSCSE2
Shanghai

expatpilot4life
16th Oct 2007, 19:42
he is a scam artist. just ask Christine at Premair in Seattle. He screwed her big time!!

Round D. Globe
17th Oct 2007, 02:56
Agreed. He's makes a used car salesman look like the Pope :}

Avoid Dave Matthews like the plague.

RDG

thornycactus
17th Oct 2007, 04:12
he is a scam artist. just ask Christine at Premair (http://www.premair.com/) in Seattle. He screwed her big time!!
My goodness, David Matthews f*** Christine. :eek:

capt-Purple
18th Oct 2007, 08:53
TOP FLiGHT is bad news.

Dutch Hodges
27th Oct 2007, 00:19
I just felt the "love"of Top Flight. It cost me 700$. I talked to Chris of climbto350. He said he was going to block Top Flight from here on. I suggest you share you story with him. Also, I would like to know what you were told. I was interested in a job in Chendu. Promise of 11k US per month. Do you know anymore?

Round D. Globe
27th Oct 2007, 01:17
Actually, Dave and his sleazy add is on Climb to 350 today. If they are going to ban him, it won't be today. Caveat emptor!

RDG

ltjng
3rd Nov 2007, 09:32
There are several agents and brokers around the region, why not ask around and try.

Flying in Chengdu is a great pleasure!

insert_name
27th Apr 2008, 07:36
Hi All

These guys are still advertising on climbto 350.
There have been a whole bunck of ads over the last month.
I tried calling their advertised number but it appears to be wrong or disconnected?
Does anyone have any more telephone contact info for them.

Who else out there recruits for china?

Has anyone got any more info??

Thanks,

Round D. Globe
28th Apr 2008, 02:20
Insert Name.. Uh, If Chendong Dave the scumbags published number "appears" to be inop or disconnected. Should'nt that tell you something?

Why on earth would you want to try? Try ANY other head hunter.

RDG

Rocketmann
28th Dec 2011, 01:43
You don't look a Cobra in the eye and you don't do business with Dave Mathews.

END OF STORY!

Chengdu is a great place if you tolerate the variable interpretations of a Chinese contract...one side view of course.

Want to go to China? I have had good experiences with Dave Ross and Doug Mowdry. No plug here, they have been good to me.

Mathews got away with my money. Winkleseth didn't.

Expat 101...recruiters don't work for you. you don't pay them. We are just a commodity that fluctuates on demand and is always expendable.