PDA

View Full Version : Information

jetflite
9th Oct 2007, 12:24
Where's the best place to find information on the following A/C;
Information such as; Purchase price New/used, Direct operating cost, insurance etc. I have e-mailed the relevant companies for info(waiting reply), but if someone else has any information or knows where obtain some, would be extremely helpful.

R44
B206
B206L
EC120
AS350

Cheers,
:ok:

P.S,
Also shipping cost from U.S to Australia ? ;)

Great View
9th Oct 2007, 14:20
A friend of mine uses a company called Conklin and Dedeker (not sure on the spelling) Its like a kelly's blue book for helicopters and will give you purchase prices, DOCs.....a bunch of great info if your looking to buy a helicopter. The only drawback is, I believe, the price.

jetflite
11th Oct 2007, 00:18
cheers, i'll have a look at it. :ok:

jetflite
11th Oct 2007, 00:20
This is a link to the company; www.conklindd.com
Seems like a decent service.

Great View
11th Oct 2007, 04:00
Excellent, Let me know what you think of it (if its worth the price).
I'll see my friend tomorow and I'll ask him what he thought of it. He bought an L3 last year and used it to research costs. It will be interesting to see if, after owning the helicopter for almost a year, if he thinks the info is pretty accurate.

jetflite
12th Oct 2007, 00:17
I'll wait to here back from you before i purchase it... I'm based in Aus, so will prob have to convert all the figures to Australian $$$... please do let me know what your friend thought of it... I would like to know if it;s worth $500+ per CD.

Cheers,
:ok:

Feel free to PM me.

Great View
13th Oct 2007, 20:50
Hey Jetflite,
Check your PMs mate,
gv

Indfly
14th Oct 2007, 05:21
Hi JF

Check out heli value's blue book.....thats good too and affordable