PDA

View Full Version : FAA Biennial Flight review

reaz
6th Oct 2007, 14:04
Is there any Flight school in Phillipines, Singapore or Thiland that conducts FAA Flight training including Biennial Flight review?
Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

jester_icarus
7th Oct 2007, 03:21
for the FAA it does not matter where you take your BFI.. any flight school in the PI will suffice as long as the instructor signs you off and has an FAA certificate. i have a friend there who is ICAO rated and an FAA rated so therefore you both can legaly take a C172 in the PI and he can sign you off on the BFR.

reaz
8th Oct 2007, 03:10
Thanks a lot for your responses.
In fact I am a Canadian Permanent Resident. Need to do the Biennial Flight review. Waiting for the US clearance for almost three moths. Now decided to do the Flight review outside USA. Is your friend in Phillipines? Please let me know his contact phone number.

Thank you.

Whirly Boy
8th Oct 2007, 05:25
Hi All,
I am also looking at doing my BFR. I last flew the planks 2 years ago and this month my BFR is due. I live in Brunei and in no way I am planning to go to the US of A, just to do my BFR. Unfortunately, the flying club here has seized to exist and I have not been able to get near a fixed-wing ever since.
If I could do it anyway near would be fantastic :)
Would appreciate if J_I could share the contact details with me too.
Thanks in advance!
WB

crj705
9th Oct 2007, 03:44
I live in BKK and have a current FAA CFI. If you can find an airplane I might be able to help you out.

bfd777
14th Oct 2007, 08:32
PM me if you still need a BFR. FAA CFII-MEI and based in BKI and KUL + MNL and Seletar every few weeks.

neilmacwan84
12th Dec 2017, 04:31
Request for an Faa Bfr in Asia