PDA

View Full Version : What happened to/where are they now?

Al R
4th Oct 2007, 18:01
The latest thread in my blockbusting trilogy of looking unhealthily backwards sees me asking;

Whatever happened to the stash at Wildenrath in the 80s who PVR'd to join Marks and Spencers? I seem to remember a PR shot of him doing work experience in womens lingerie.

Not literally, but you know what I mean.

Union Jack
4th Oct 2007, 18:03
The staish has presumably made his stash ....

Jack:)

4mastacker
4th Oct 2007, 18:05
Would that be retaliation for the 'Marks & Spencers' sqn ldrs we had in Supply during the 70's?

Al R
4th Oct 2007, 18:10
Tell me tell me Jacksters.. you have me in suspenders. Err, sorry. That was womens lingerie. :ugh:

Do you know who I mean though? Similalrly, the Wing Co who was done for doing something dodgy with fuel at Goose, and wasn't there a smuggling SCANDAL!! involving the Vulcans out there? And of course, then there was the 2MT malarkey.

Its not all bad news though; what happened to that Cpl who became the gay bloke from Erasure on Stars in their Eyes? Agh! So much trivial info needed, and so little t..i..m..e.. :ugh:

Wee Jock McPlop
4th Oct 2007, 18:26
That'll be AM then. He went off to Waitrose I believe and has done very, very well for himself since. Very nice guy and very well thought of. Though not very good at parking his Mini when he was at Wattisham:E

Al R
4th Oct 2007, 18:31
Ah.. was it Ali Mackay, or something? Sorry, not sure if I'm supposed to put a strip of black bodge tape across the name. He was well thought of at Wildenrath too, as I recall. Lightning man.. ejected into the North Sea once? Switched on bloke, got out. :ok:

RETDPI
4th Oct 2007, 18:47
Anybody remember the case of the RAFG Wing Commander in the 70's who finally brought his wife along to a function just prior to his departure?
Well, at least that was who had been living with him in his quarter for the previous couple of years.
Unfortunately they then bumped into one of his real wife's mates.
It transpired that the legitimate Mrs Wg Cdr "X", still in their private residence in the U.K., understood that her beloved husband was on an unaccompanied tour.
As all came out in the subsequent.........

Al R
4th Oct 2007, 19:27
Mike,

That'll be him then. Good on him.

Although he says this.. "I am very excited about my new role as LRC chairman." What with the stash at Benson being 'very excited' too at getting those new shiny Merlins, it seems that it must be a prerequisite for stn cmdrs to have to walk around with permanant erections through all the excitement they must experience. Like I said though, good on him. Nice to see another route to success other than British Waste o' Space.

Cheers for the link. And best we don't get into tales of stn exec's recent dalliances.. :oh:

Edit: Nice to see him having a go at the little fellow. :D

LRC chairman Alastair McKay said: “Congestion charging represents a significant cost to retailers who rely on the road network for access to customers, staff and the delivery of goods they sell.”