PDA

View Full Version : Aurigny

Axial Flow Shaft
3rd Oct 2007, 09:11
Anyone out there waiting for a reply from these guys on the latest round of recruitment?

pablo2973
4th Oct 2007, 11:51
Apparently they are holding interviews until tomorrow , so weŽll see what they have decided ....
I took mine on the 12th and still waiting ....
Good luck

GR600
6th Oct 2007, 21:46
Give me your full name in private message and I will ask Dave (our chief pilot) wether or not you were successful.
As far as I know, 2 F/Os have resigned and are about to leave shortly and 1 local F/O is getting upgraded as captain.

so long.

Axial Flow Shaft
8th Oct 2007, 20:11
Hi Mod,

Just to let you know, I phoned the ops office on the 4th, the long awaited date, and Monsieur Emery was helpfull and informative. The long and the short of it is that due to time restrictions and further interviews to fill yet more foreseeable vacancies, the decision for all has been deferred until some time next week, subject to availability of DE and DR to meet and discuss.

I only hope that I made a sufficiently good impression to be remembered for this long!

Good luck all.

Airist
15th Oct 2007, 09:45
Have a sim ride with Aurigny shortly. On a 737, at Alteon. Anyone been there and done that?

charliecho
1st Nov 2007, 21:30
After the Alteon check, i'm in! Type rating and first job at last - oh joy:)

Just proves if you stick at it and apply yourself - it will hapen eventually.

Airist
2nd Nov 2007, 23:54
Congrats, Charliecho!
Sure you deserve it and sure you'll have a ball. If you get the chance, do let us know how you get on. :D