PDA

View Full Version : Good News At Jade

CAPTANDPILOT
1st Oct 2007, 04:52
Just finnished my assesment a few days ago at Jade, and got the Job to all those interested, a new CEO is here already to make this Company the success story Lufthansa had intended from the begining.

The interview very professional except for a couple of Characters but this happens almost everywhere.
New Contract in the works;
Basic Salary not yet 100 prcent clear but we were told it would be comparable to that of Korean Airlines that means $13,000US.
perdiem 3.50
the overtime above 50Hrs would be between 140 and 160
4 positive space business class tickets to go home in Lufthansa
Housing allowance goes up to 9500 RMB
interline agreements in the works
seniority list
opportunity to upgrade with the help of Shenzhen airlines to get the 500hrs PIC on the b737 or A320 as capt required by CAAC authorities.
possibility of commuting contract
no more chinese tax deduction will be cover by the company.
eventually they will try for 10 days off consecutive. but for the time being not probable due to the lack of crews.

honesstly I went to this interview with a very bad feeling but after all the new changes I´m already packing.

speedtwoten
1st Oct 2007, 05:36
is it like that, I'm applied 2 months a go with no responds at all I thought the company closed already:{

hbloom
1st Oct 2007, 06:41
Great news pls p.m. we need salry to move forward

stator vane
1st Oct 2007, 07:44
but perhaps all of us who turned them down at various stages of the process-

(as for myself-after being invited to to a screening-pay my own way---i emailed them that they could contact me when the terms improved),

have helped increase the terms there.

i just could not see strapping on a 747 and going across the oceans for such small pay. regardless of my not being type rated.

if we are carrying that much revenue across the ponds, the flight crew should get a fair percentage of the money changing hands on the ground.

good luck--

blade747
7th Oct 2007, 19:02
captandpilot....can you share with us how was the interview process? psico,tehc and sim. I have been invited for the screening on this month:ok:

stator vane
8th Oct 2007, 07:49
only showed 3707 pounds sterling salary per month.

that's not much for driving a 747 across the oceans and through weather for long hours on the backside of the clock.

i would love to strap one on as well, but one should be paid well for it!!
again, i emailed them to contact me when the terms actually improve.

if more of us did that, then perhaps they might get the message.

Wan Hung Lo
8th Oct 2007, 08:12
I think you will find that things are expected to improve at Jade. All
the incompetent management sacked or moved on, including most recently sacked- the Chief Pilot. He did his best to alienate all the pilots and feather his own nest by breaking numerous Chinese CARs and conducting himself in an ignorant, arrogant and self serving manner. However, what goes around comes around. No C.P & VP Flt Ops now and all positions up for grabs. Lot of pressure and hope put on the new CEO who by all accounts is a gentleman and leader and will effect change for the good.

airforce12
12th Oct 2007, 12:50
heard an interesting story today as Jade used pilots that were not checked out on the line,they simply used them as third crewmember ...............unheard story so if you like to lose your license join Jade