PDA

View Full Version : Kal Result?????

speedtwoten
30th Sep 2007, 04:05
Does anybody know how long is it takes to get the result of the interview, sim check and medical from KAL, will it be announce to you directly by KAL or the agent, are they let you know only if you are pass or just keep silent if you are failed:confused:

stator vane
1st Oct 2007, 08:06
went over this past nov 27 until dec 1, 2006. for the B737 screening--

was notified dec 20, 2006 that i was accepted.

about the same time, a friend that went over at the same time received notice that his medical bit didn't make the cut.

all notices through agency CCL.

good luck

speedtwoten
1st Oct 2007, 12:30
thank's mate, anyway I just got the result I didn't make it the medical, bad luck:\

stator vane
1st Oct 2007, 19:00
it is such an absurd medical check--i think my friend had a reduced field of vision--which never gets checked so stringently anywhere else in the world. i find i can't keep my eyes open during that check and simply click the button after a few seconds of waiting-whether i see anything or not.

and to do it every six months---the fingernails will go each time---

whilst with asiana back in 96-98, one of our pilots was diagnoised as having a brain tumor--but he had bumped his head and it was only an external bump--but asian culture did not allow mistakes to be admitted--saving face is more important--

that is why i have delayed going until now--but i so strongly dislike where i am now, that i will risk it now.

again sorry to hear--i know how it feels--i have been turned down by more than i have been accepted by---mainly because i don't have the "profile" they wish--i am a simple driver--more attune to machines than to capricious checkairmen.

speedtwoten
1st Oct 2007, 23:07
yeah mate, thats the way it is life goes on I apply to KAL because I don't like where I'm know but this the faith, it maybe also I'm not the "profile" they like, just want to have a job

dougcs
2nd Oct 2007, 16:22
They must have more than enough applicants for the A330, I didn't even get called for the interview. 12000 total, 4000 PIC Jet, 1100 PIC A320, no dings, no dangs...

speedtwoten
2nd Oct 2007, 16:41
no they don't they need a lots drivers, that's why they increase the salary, ask your agent;)

Togalk
3rd Oct 2007, 20:04
Can you guys give me the contact details for the recruitment agencies for Korean? Also, is one better than the other?
Thanks in advance.

stator vane
4th Oct 2007, 10:59
email is

[email protected]

tell them i sent you---

Round D. Globe
4th Oct 2007, 13:44
Avoid Rishworth is all I can say.

speedtwoten
4th Oct 2007, 13:59
Round D. Globe you are correct:ok:

SV4L
5th Oct 2007, 12:20
could you explain why avoid rishworth they offer me a screenings for november for KAL?for airbus fleet what is the type of exercises in the sim

regards

Tocus24
5th Oct 2007, 12:48
Direct Personnel

Round D. Globe
5th Oct 2007, 13:17
SV4L

Rishworthless has a nasty habit of not giving you the whole story. And attempting to gouge you for money.

An example. If you are offered a job at KAL through Rishworthless and you wisely decline, they want you to pay them $2000.00 US! You did not see that any where in the initial paperwork did you? No, sir they will spring that on you just before you board your coach class (yes, coach class) seat on KAL to your interview.

I would tell them to Scr#$ off and go to another contractor. Remember boys and girls contractors need you more than you need them.

Just my two cents..

RDG

Jaxon
5th Oct 2007, 14:40
Given the current demand, any current and qualified self-respecting professional would make Rishworth commit to paying $2000 if Korean wasted your valuable time and didn't offer the contract.

Round D. Globe
5th Oct 2007, 18:13
Agreed...

KAL's interview is crazy enough then add Rishworthless' deceptions on top, well it makes you want to:yuk:

'nough said.

RDG

heresy
6th Oct 2007, 05:54
I did 1 contract for Rishworth and I would never do another!! Once you have signed on the dotted line they are not interested in you, only their regular income. AVOID:confused:

FlyingCroc
6th Oct 2007, 23:02
Details please, have Interview for KAL in November. No mention of $2000 nor coach ticket?