PDA

View Full Version : Helvetic Airways

1500psi
28th Sep 2007, 12:24
Anyone has informations about the recruitment process in this company located near Zurich?

Atmosphere,roster,etc.

Thanks for your help.:ok:

dartagnan
28th Sep 2007, 12:44
Hi,

About atmosphere:

I don't know much about this company, but one day I did a jump in their office(a real basic one floor office next of the terminal) and a french young guy opened the door and gave me a big smile.

then I talked directly to the person in charge of recruiting or the secretary, and for 10-15 minutes we just talked about aviation (in german) before handling my CV.The nice secretary even corrected some of my german mistakes.

this is one of the few companies where I felt really at my ease in 1-2 minutes.

the previous one in zurich was JET aviation. they didn't even look at me when I gave them my CV.
The guy was on his computer, and didn't even say hello.I felt like I was unwelcome and all I wanted was to run away, and when runing down in the stairs.I only saw unhappy people.

just to tell you,that if I have to choose between Helvetic or Jet aviation, I would go with Helvetic.

good luck to you.

7E7Flyer
28th Sep 2007, 14:18
Welcome to the pprune world 1500psi!

I second the above, very nice and approachable atmosphere at the Info day (first step of the recruitment process). From what I hear everybody works with and for everybody there instead of the usual other way round. Decent pay, rating financed through a bond (3 years) and most people in management do that part time and fly for the rest. :ok::ok:

1500 check your PMs

edited for tpyo :}