PDA

View Full Version : Famous LIKE-MINDED Quotes

PumpCockMixMags
25th Sep 2007, 14:11
Thought I'd start the ball rolling, it's been such a laugh reading his/her posts that he really could become a legend in his own lifetime.....

what is my flying experience? How come I post such good posts? Well, just let me say one thing, Chuck, I knew Chuck well. He can be my no. 2 any time.

Priceless! :}:D:}:D:}:D:}:D:}:D:D:D:D

And if he did mean Chuck Norris just remember one thing.......

"Guns don't kill people, CHUCK NORRIS kills people"

c-bert
25th Sep 2007, 14:29
Sorry old boy, what the hell are you talking about? :confused:

Airborne Aircrew
25th Sep 2007, 14:56
Sorry old boy, what the hell are you talking about?

Methinks the first two "phrases" of his nick may be the answer to most questions... :rolleyes:

Black 'n Yellar
25th Sep 2007, 18:17
If you are after some good Chuck Norris quotes then check out http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ as there are 8 pages of them.

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
26th Sep 2007, 08:24
The clue is, Srl 119 at http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=291954&page=6 .

OCCWMF
26th Sep 2007, 09:46
He does have an incomplete grasp of grammar (not claiming that my own is that complete) but, at the same time, a florid and slightly antique turn of phrase.

I don't think he's from round these 'ere parts.

c-bert
26th Sep 2007, 09:48
Maybe Bin Laden has decided to mock us where we least expect it. :rolleyes:

Green Flash
26th Sep 2007, 19:24
And another. Damn, this guy's good, eh?

Watching the flecks of pin point light from my Vulcan tapping into the adversary, the other pilot pressing his nose against the cockpit glass as I barrel rolled over his flaming chariot, the ejection seat finally firing with the flare of Saturnus and the adversary's body punched up to tumble over and over in the force gale 500 knot wind... my eyes tearing up with emotion as I carefully revectored and sucked him into the intake.

Booyah.

Double Zero
26th Sep 2007, 19:51
So, as I get it so far, he's got his weapon aiming by Mr Spock, in the back seat of a Harrier GR 2300 ?

Or has he got a Vulcan gun on a Harrier ( nice idea ).

Or " re-vectoring " is a posy way of saying he took another aim & tried to hit whatever it was this time...

" Taking chaps ( with seat ?!!! ) down the intake " sounds unsporting & probably not good engine management - or is this another allusion to the 'Top Gun is Gay ' thread ?!

My money's on Spock.